BOROmarket

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ohnostalgia, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Ever heard the saying "beating a dead horse"? That's what you're doing.

2. qft
    Seriously just give it up its the internet, or go hang out with Deathstorm somewhere.......

3. The only reason it keeps going is because you hate the fact that I said some negative stuff about the market. Seems you are beating that same dead horse buddy.

4. It isn't because you make comments like this almost instantaneously.

5. .....what is you point exactly? how does that mean anything other than I am online a lot for my business that I own. You must work for someone other than yourself.

6. No its cus you don't know how to accept the facts of a situation, learn from it and move the hell on

7. I think you understood my point, it was very clear. Don't ask me any more questions, I didn't come here to argue.

8. #248 tokingham, Sep 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
    How about you take your own advice....you seem to need it more than others.

rinosaucer, good cop out to explaining your comment. You do not seem to know what you meant or cannot logically explain why you said it.

9. it takes 2 people to have a debate/conversation/argument... tokingham responds then someone else responds.. continuing the bullshit.. it continues because you respond to him and he responds to you.. someone MAN THE FUCK UP and stop responding.. otherwise it will just be back and forth bickering with nothing else..

this argument ended a few pages back not it's just bullshit semantics..

10. seriously, I only said anything because I havent looked at this thread in over a week, and when I did it was in the same exact state it was a week ago. Tokingham ragging out bm lol

11. i didn't realize i quoted you when i made my response.. my bad...:rolleyes:

now i see why tokingham is still arguing with atleast 6 or 7 of you guys in this thread.. PEACE

12. There ya go again, hating on me cause I said something negative about boromarket. You just cannot stand it can you?

13. All you have done is post your experience? That's a joke, you've made a huge effort to try and convince people that boromarket is worthless, that it's all a scam, that it's too pricy etc.

It's not a coincidence that you joined this forum and others and started bashing BM once you were banned. I didn't see any complaints on here prior to your banning?

And congrats buddy you found probably the 1 ak set on facebook :rolleyes:. I suppose you wouldn't know cause you were banned but an AK set practically goes up on BM every week, don't pretend the same can be said about facebook.

I'm not saying BM doesn't have flaws, but when you tirelessly rant and rant and rant and act like it's all a scam just cause you had a bad experience it's pretty lame. BM is a good community that puts in a lot of effort to offer some amazing glass.

I'm done trying to argue with you as your obviously very emotionally tied up in this ordeal. Go ahead and try to make some remark counter-acting this post, anyone who reads through this thread will see your logic is similar to 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

14. #254 VT_killah, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    More like you can't stand that other people don't really give a shit that you were banned. Get over it dude and move on with your life, sitting around trying to get people to hate on BM because of what happened to you is pretty pointless.

By the way, good luck coping when something that's actually bad gets thrown your way in life. I know kids with brain cancer who bitch wayyyy less than you (wish I was exaggerating)

15. #255 tokingham, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    You say I bitch and have temper tantrums as you do the exact same thing. shut up you tool. Read more and you'll see it was already pointed out that idiots like you keep this going. You need to let it go bro.

BTW, do not lie about what I have said. I never said Boromarket was worthless/scam or anything else you said , that is your interpretation.

your bitching temper tantrum....

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

16. ^ you really have a problem following rules on forums don't you? Smdh...

17. takin things way too personal....not everything is an attack I haven't seen one person make any offensive comment so stop acting like everyone is against you dude if you don't like bm then you don't need to be in this thread

18. I have been attacked. I have been called petty,

I am accused of breaking all sorts of rules including talking about illegal stuff, none of which I did. I didn't break any rules until I call a few people names after they had done the same towards me in their attacks. They couldn't handle it and cried to the mods.

I was laughed at in this thread when I said I got broken glass and the seller told me "tough shit cause you ain't on the market so you cannot complain"

I am accused of lying about what happened to me. When the person who acused me of lying later lied and said I got banned for complaining about a tube I bought in chat. I didn't complain about the tube until I read hear that I paid more for a used tube than it costs new. Impossible for me to complain in chat when I am no longer a member.

So after a while I cannot help but take the attacks against me for what I said as personal.

In life there is balance, Good and bad. Nothing is absolute good or absolute bad. There will always be good and bad reviews for places because nothing is perfect, and that's expected. Although one has to wonder about a place that cannot handle any negative criticism and has members fight with the person who gave a negative review or said they had a bad experience.

When the market gets criticized people respond with...
    They cannot handle public criticism at all.

19. Just saw the swiss perc on grasscity listed at the same rates as I saw on the boromarket. But the swiss perc on grasscity has more holes than the ones I saw on the market.

Both asking rates were about $600. The person on the market selling them said it was on some huge discount cause they were clearing out their collection. Same super good deal that you can get here in the city with out the hustle.