Boro Market...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by IrieLion04, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Im looking to buy a new oil piece and im trying to check out what Boro Market has to offer but i dont have the 50$.

If anyone would be willing to refer me or let me use their User ID and what not.

PM me if you wanna help thanks :wave:

2. Username: College_blaze

Password: ilovebox

3. ^This is safe...

If you cant afford a BM account, chances are you wont want to post up the money for anything on BM either.

4. I'd rather pay 10 then 50$. And dont assume things because you can be wrong

5. Lol I hope this is a joke

6. I made no assumptions, but I have been on the GlassDisctrict and BM for some time, and I'm telling you now. If you are sweating $50 to save future hundreds, you wont like the prices of high-end glass.

7. Sure. Btw, in case you can't afford the piece you want, here's my credit card #, social security #, and the keys to my car, as well as my I.D. In case they need definitive proof that you are ME!

Enjoy! ;)

8. Lol it's mind boggling to think people interested in bm would be too cheap to spend the 50. Like others have said, if you were serious about buying glass then a 50 dollar fee is a small price to pay for that service.

Also you say you don't have 50 bucks, so how you gonna buy a rig? You want somebodies password to window shop? Rofl

9. As much as I would love a Boro account for that price, the invite system is what it is for a reason. When someone invites that person they are essentially vouching that they are trustworthy of not scamming people on the forum. Members on it are only going to invite people that they KNOW are trustworthy. Just shell out the $50, I can almost guarantee that nobody on here is going to invite some random blade on the forum.

10. You also need to have 7 positive feedback ratings for every 1 member you wish to invite, on top of that there is a bit of a process but you got it.

11. I don't want to take over this thread but just a quick question. If I don't have a decent shop around would BM be good to subscribe to for good glass or is it all just super heady glass?

12. #13 Justin SanDiego, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    I can see his/her point. Why pay $50 only to find out that no one's selling what he's looking for. If $50 isn't much money to you, then by all means, forward that over here. I'm looking for a specific ashcatcher, it would suck to pay an additional $50, which is 1/3 to 1/4 of what I want to spend on the a/c it self!

13. Then why wouldn't you just ask somebody to look instead of asking for a hand out? If I pay a fee to sign up for an exclusive service why would I refer somebody for free when I have no idea who they are? If you think that way then I guess people should password protect their wifi for the people who only need to use it once.

14. I suppose your assumption is fair enough. However, BoroMarket is a high end glass community affiliated with the GlassDistrict and their sister sites. Almost all the BM users are active on multiple high end glass forums or other forms of the market. I would assume one would do some research on the site itself before asking what it had to offer, as what it has to offer is clearly laid out.

15. There are some great starter rigs on BM right now, also plenty of great artists that will make you one, but you need to sign up to have that service. It wouldn't be fair that you received that I paid my dues so that you don't have to. Life doesn't work that way. Either shell out the money or don't use the service. I don't know what is so hard to understand about this concept.

16. Yea i understand that concept except im just trying to get a discount. Geuss ill just have to pay the 50$ since no one will invite me.

Im not on here to scam ppl just to buy a nice oil piece.

17. Well I guess that's where I differ from the OP. I wouldn't come on here asking for people to give me something for free that they had to pay for. Or maybe he/she wouldn't either and I misunderstood their request.

18. First of all why does everyone come on here hatin and complaining. If you come on here just tryna start shit then wats the point of even posting...
    2nd im asking because i thought someone would be a gentleman and give me an invite

19. Lol how are we "hatin?" We are telling you valid reasons why you aren't going to get a free invite. If you got that concept as you stated before you would clearly see this, but I guess you kind of missed that.

You have 50 posts...nobody knows who you are, why would they give you a handout? If you paid 50 bucks for a steak dinner would you invite some stranger off the street to help you eat it....it's a rhetorical question.