Boro Market?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by NotoriousCheech, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Have heard lots about this website am thinking about finding a membership soon. Anyone recommend buying off this website or have any experience?

I'll be looking for a SG or toro micro .

any help is greatly appreciated :smoke:

2. best site to buy nice glass hands down except memberships still arent open. Gonna have to wait it out.

3. I havent personally bought from there...but a very close friend has bought both of his toros from there, and a sheldon black oil rig...all the glass was in great shape and sent reasonably quick. you have to pay for a membership though.

4. ah ..is there a date when memberships will be "open"? or do i sign up and wait.

Every single time i smoke i think about how badly i want/need a micro to add to the collection and boro market seems to be the only choice at least that ive found so far. couple good items ive found on aqua lab but not exactly what im looking for. not a big enough selection of micros

5. any day now on the ability to join. They are coming out with "starter accounts" whatever that will be not sure.

6. ahhh yeah i think i read somthing about that a week or so ago. i believe you pay 10 or 15 for the subscription and then once you have a little bit of possitive feedback they pay back the 10/15.

thanks for the help!

i absolutely cannot wait until the day that i see the perfect piece, and i click order and go threw with it :D
    hurrryy boro market pleeeese

7. hmm there will still be a fee for the membership tho, not sure about this other refundable fee is you are speaking of tho

8. Membership is free for artists... which sucks because i payed for the subscription before they started that, but it was 100% worth it.

9. Thanks for the help guys, anyone with a membership able to give me a rough estimate of some of the micros priced right now?

10. anyone that is able to invite able to refer me so i can get an account? im urging a nice peice of glass so bad.

I WILL BE TAKING PICTURES ONCE I GET!!

11. They aren't taking invites right now eventho they say they are. I invited a guy to become a silver member a few weeks ago and he still hasnt gotten it yet.

12. #12 NotoriousCheech, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    darn, hopefully its because there really close to releasing the merchant/starter account. ive been keeping my eye on that thread he said yesterday it was very close and should of been that day