BORO market.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by empireboy15, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Is it worth it to get a $10 subscription? anyone have any experience with the site?

2. Depending on how much disposable income you have, its worth it.

If you buy a lot of glass..or you like rare pieces..defiantly should consider a sub.
    If you want to pick up SG,SGW,TORO,Roor for a low price(used) bm is where its at.

3. if you plan on selling might as well just get the silver sub right now. 25 bucks for life is a steal. Best 25 bucks ever spent if you are into glass

4. Yes it is a great investment. If you only plan on buying glass go with the bronze, otherwise the silver subscription is a killer deal like JustLo said. You can always upgrade to silver later on if you are too unsure.

5. If anything it's worth it just to see all the crazy glass that comes and goes. Seen and grabbed some amazing pieces. There's better deals there than anywhere else too if your looking for glass.

6. Is it worth it if I only have like 200-250 to spend? Or is it just all really high end, heady pieces?

7. I have a bronze subscription. I'd say it is worth it if you consider yourself a long-term collector who is interested in seeing lots of heady pieces from a diverse selection of sources pass through.

8. Not for nothing, but its $10.

Don't go to McDonalds or TacoBell today or smoke three less cigarettes a day for a week.

Dude...$10.

9. QFT -- the subs are so cheap, and they're Lifetime. It's worth $10 if u buy 1 thing.

10. I'm a bronze member. Its worth it.

11. Is there anything in the lower price range (200ish) or is it all high end pieces?

12. Its all different price ranges man... I've seen some great deals on it.. I'm not ready to order some glass yet but when i am it will be where i turn to. But i think i'm gonna get an icecube bubbler from gmd first..

13. Right on. Thanks.

I think I'm gonna do the same :smoke:

14. Hi I use the site as a bronze member, yes there are pieces under $200 quite frequently, just like you would find everyday. Alot of pieces around the 50-200 range, and of course more ranging up to a thousand dollars. Many sick tubes going for good prices there

15. Definitly worth it even at that range. Theres a gridded 2010bc bub up right now for 225. Lots of stemlines and waffles rolling through from 250-350, and always a bunch of heady slides and pipes for dirt cheap compared to what you would pay for heady shit at a headshop.

16. spot on my boro brotha

17. ya and keep in mind its not just high end glass bubblers and stuff like that they have but slides , domes all kinds of things so even if you are not looking to drop a ton of cash on peyote pillar or something they still have a lot of things you might be interested in

18. I'm in love with those gridded showerhead 2010bc bubs.. All that bubble stacking has my mouth to the floor :smoking: