Born of Osiris

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Yung Bizzy, Jul 19, 2008.

1. these guys are a brutal band. lots of good technical guitar playing. there death metal and have alot of cool melodies. thought I'd post them cause there cool. :smoking:

http://www.myspace.com/bornofosiris

ima get this soon

[​IMG]

2. Yeah man, I have actually seen them twice. They're great live.

answering this post inspired me to make an account.

and this is actually my first time smoking alone as well.

I'm pretty high

anyways, I love you.

3. yeah dude, i saw them live on the summer slaughter tour. siiiick.

4. "The recent wave of deathcore and metalcore music FUCKING SUCKS and this band proves it. This band is the epitome of shitty and awfully generic metalcore that is the latest trend in the 'metal' scene.

Lyrics are typical tough guy bullshit, which is funny because all of these guys look like they are skinny angst-ridden teens who could not even beat up their sister. The vocals follow the same core style that you can find in any of the tens of bands exactly like this one.

Guitar, drums, and bass follow the exact same pattern for every track: Shitty melodic leads, awful rhythm playing, boring click-click-click uninspired drumming. There are probably at least a ratio of 4:1 breakdowns per song here. The amount of music creativity on this album is below zero. There are some fruity keyboard parts which only add to to the shitness of this disc.

For some unknown reason this band is labeled as progressive, progressive death metal at that. The only progress this band makes is towards formerly unknown realms of musical feces. I could crap a disc shaped turd and it could have one hundred times as much musical value as The New Reign does.

Avoid this band at all costs. This review is not even necessary - Just listen for yourself and see what an abomination this CD is. Unless you have no balls and shit for brains, you will probably laugh at the overwhelming shittery of what you hear."

5. haha fucking hater. who cares if you dont like them, other people do and thats all that matters. they've done more then you could ever do. why do you get so worked up over music, its just for enjoyment. woww im fukin stoned haha :smoking:

6. Fuck ya the end of "brace legs" is probably the most brutal shit.You might actually get leg cramps from listening to it.