Born gay or choose to be gay?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smoked All Dat, May 25, 2010.

1. Well I can see this because this is a common occurence. I have these feelings for a girl who I feel I am in love with and could easilly spend my life with her, but she doesn't return these feelings. Everytime I see her smile I can feel it. Just this feeling inside of me, a good feeling. On the other hand, the guy I found attractive, if I thought of being with him, as in a relationship, it would be really awkward and strange, something I don't think I would be involved with. I think Im bi-curious but I know for a fact when I see that fine ass jiggle on that puerto rican chick somethin pops :)

2. Yeah, he says to stop PMing him your number cuz he's taken :)

3. haha I would rather pm YOU my number since you're a chick and that's natural!

...GAY!

4. Are you like 12? By the way Im pretty sure Royksopp is a lesbian.. I could be wrong. I think I remember her saying that in a thread somewhere. I could be wrong obviously. So thats another girl you won't be gettin any from :D.

5. I would turn lesbian for royskopp anyday! (and a guy!) ...it makes sense.

6. Ok quit trollin. Plus Im goin out with her. Since when? Just now.:cool:

7. According to some video I saw a while back, a woman's body sees a male baby as a foreign object, so the body sends antibodies after it that attempt to feminize the fetus... Or something like that.

It's not like you can control who you have feelings for. I personally have been attracted to some guys, but I consider myself straight. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm gonna bet not everyone is entirely gay or entirely straight. Ehhh, confusing shit.

Oh, and here's that vidyah by the way.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PooEhBxh0NY"]YouTube - Gay Education[/ame]

8. i don't understand the "by choice" argument.

why would a dude choose to be gay, only to (in most cases) live a lie and hide it for most of his life. :confused:

9. Exactly. Thats why I'm trying to prove this point because alot of people believe people are gay by choice. Who would want to be shunned and rejected all his life ? Im not saying gay people should be rejected its just how society is so they will be, which pisses me off but I can't do anything about it. Society fails.

10. I think people are born gay or staight, but it gets complcated since people experiment with bisexuality, etc. A person is not really 100% homosexual, ie gay, unless they have no desire for physical relations with the opposite sex at all.

11. All of you back off, Royksopp is mine. :mad:

Also Im pretty sure Royk is straight.

Anyway,
    I'd say that you are born gay. Though, I have a really weird in-depth view on it that Im not going to get into at the moment.

12. My vote goes for born gay, why would someone choose to live in a way where one knows they will be oppressed?
    inb4 emo

13. Exactly. By the way what do you mean inb4 emo?

:confused:

14. I wonder if the banana religion could come in handy here

15. People can't help what they're attracted to.

I like feet. I don't choose to like feet, I just do.

16. It could go both ways I'm guessing idk for sure though

17. It's a biological matter, they are born with it.

For those who don't think otherwise please find me a species of animal that doesn't exhibit homosexual behavior.

18. The sad thing is that if you could use logic, reason, or facts on the opposition this debate wouldn't even exist.

Even sadder is that this debate even matters. So what if it is a choice? That means it's okay to treat homosexuals as second class citizens? We are all people.