Born gay or choose to be gay?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Smoked All Dat, May 25, 2010.

1. Can any straight person on here (especially guys, since most homophobes are male) honestly say they have the capacity to change their mind about their own sexuality and choose to be attracted to the same sex? I know I couldn't.

2. There are gay animals, fool. Shit's naturally occurring. My dad had a theory once that homosexuality could be nature's way of population control.

Besides, who would choose to be gay? (No offense to any members of the gay community.) I didn't choose to be straight. I like boobs and vaginas because I was genetically predetermined to like them.

3. What I'm trying to say is if being gay was natural, there would only be one gender on this planet. I understand this is like beating a dead horse but shitttt!

4. No no she is a little fellatio slut. She also enjoys lots of anal. Heard she has the Jonas brothers on speed dial speficially for that purpose.

5. Alright.. but everyone is different, for the third time. Like the person above said about his dad's theory, I never thought of it that way. The population control. Could be.Chicago, what your saying is that if being gay was natural, there would be only one gender? Thats like saying if being blonde was natural there would only be one hair color. There are obviously different hair colors. I don't think I need to say anymore lol.

6. Haha! I heard a snippet of a radio interview with him..

Interviewer: Have you ever kissed a girl?
    Bieber: Of course I have!! I mean, come on!!! Pah!!

He sounded just that little bit too convincing.. Like he had something to hide:devious:

7. Uh...no. Gay being natural doesnt mean everything is going to be gay.

8. I don't understand why everyone is on his case. Personally, I think hes a little bitch and his music sucks but what he does in his private life is his business. It's none of the medias business if hes gay or not, or bi. America needs to open it's eyes. Homosexuality is not a bad thing. It's how people are born. Thats like not accepting a person because of their hair color, or skin color, or eye color. They didn't choose it, they got it.

9. its a combination of both, but i can honestly say whn i was younger i thought girls were icky but around 11 i started liking girls...but i know to many gay peopl that say they were born that way to say it aint naturaul.

10. you know what? you guys are gay!

11. [​IMG]

12. No, but my friend is
    [​IMG]

13. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

14. I laughed. three times.

15. in my honest humble opinion you "learn" or "choose" to be gay

If your staring at a dude and you pop your first boner, your going to associate that boner with a dude.

Just saying

16. #36 Deleted member 261445, May 25, 2010
    Last edited: May 25, 2010
    I honestly think you're born gay to some extent, cause like someone said earlier, I honestly couldn't force myself to be gay, I'm just straight up not attracted to guys. But also what someone else said earlier about the whole comin' straight out da womb lovin' pussy I don't think that's the case either. I didn't care about how nice someone's ass was until I was like 13 lol.

17. If it was a learned association like you propose then there would probably be a large number of men attracted to random objects. It would all depend on what they were viewing when they first experienced an erection, and many times it wouldn't even be a person.

18. My Ex is gay and I knew she was after I left her, she later told me she always knew and she tried to be straight. It's not like I can choose to like dick, I alway's liked girls, alway's will. She had no choice, it's just who she is.

19. you're gay!

20. ha dude your totally right, it would suck if some dude fell in love with a pencil sharpener