Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bored without weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JackJoker, Mar 10, 2013.

1. stopped smoking weed as ive been smoking it for around 2 years now and the last 3 months ive been smoking allot 4-5 joints a day i cut down to 1-2 a night and then stopped yesterday now i am just bored i have been sitting in my room trying to think of things to do games tv ect its just all boring and i am not going out drinking as i got class at 10am tomorrow so i can see myself sitting doing nothing until 11 or 12 that's if i fall asleep. all i keep thinking about is picking up but im trying to hold out until Saturday as i have a free house all day so can smoke all day then but im just so bored.
    :mad::(

2. go exercise.
    go walk outside.
    ride a bike.

i think anything that requires to get out of the house is good enough to start.

3. You've got to work to get some endorphins going man...like said above, exercise and physical activity will help you get a natural buzz going and relaxing you.

4. i got to the gym and work out 4 days a week already been today

5. read a book, learn a new hobby, start growing pot.

6. I feel you man, things get so damn boring when you blaze all the time then just stop. Find a way to get money and do that while your sober, it's productive and you'll be able to buiy more bud so it's a win win?

7. done all three of them lol

8. Well then you need to find yourself a girlfriend.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Find yourself a new hobby then.

I'm pretty sure there's something that interests you that you never had time doing.

Schoolwork, research about a topic, studying, outdoor activities, sports, books, growing, movies, games, etc.

10. jerk off nonstop