Bored with no friends.. what to do?

Discussion in 'General' started by vidar77, Apr 19, 2011.

1. I'm bored as hell... Just beat Mass Effect 2 the other day, tried Borderlands today. kinda got video game burn out.

No one ever texts me to hang out or do anything.

I spend my days lately just watching my downloads... download... and now have about 100+ hours of tv to watch and honestly I neve get the chase to really watch it and enjoy it because the kids are always in my face or something.

Not really into MMO's anymore.

Just putting this out there if anyone has any thoughts or ideas on how to be un-bored.

2. "When masturbation's lost its fun, you're fuckin lonely."

3. But for real, "kids in your face"? How old are you? Are they YOUR kids? Maybe bond with them.

4. Wait. Why can't you watch the movies and TV shows you've downloaded? You lost me on that part

5. dude ge an xbox online interaction with players is awesome keeps games fun n stuff

6. Yeah that's what I was asking. I was going to say your friends probably aren't texting you because they assume you're busy raising your children...Lol

7. Try going outside? Sunshine is a good thing. People don't spend enough time outside these days.

When I was a kid I was only inside to eat or sleep.

Now I sit in my dark room in front of my computer. Super lame.

8. hey there is a great big world outside. maybe go out and do something? if they are your kids take them out with you to the park or something. there is a great bid world outside your door. just come on out man, you will find there is much to do in the outside world

9. Start playing disc golf. Exercise + fun.

Or if that ain't your steez, you can go on chatroulette with your cock out.

10. Yes they are my kids and I bond with them, and I do take them outside. But I'm not 12 anymore and after about an hour of playing with them outside I get bored of playing in the sandbox.

I can't watch SOME of the shows because my kids are young and I don't watch gorey things or things with a lot of swearing with them around and when my kids are awake they are nearly constantly making some kind of noise and since our place is small its hard to focus on getting into a movie you actually want to watch.

I like the disc golf thing though. I think there might be a field around here. You need a special frisbee for that or no?

11. ya you need a 12 dollar multi disk for frolfing

12. make friends?

13. you can actually get a whole bunch of disks comparable to golf clubs

14. take your kids to a park, beach, lake, whatever. get them involved in a hobby you all can enjoy.

15. ftw!!