Bored waiting for an interview

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DopedOmnipotent, Dec 12, 2013.

1. #1 DopedOmnipotent, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    I'm in McDonald's, sitting my ass waiting for my turn. And to make it even funnier I'm still buzz. Anyone got any comments to make time go by quicker?

2. study your interview questions

3. Get a Coke and start blowing bubbles with your straw. :cool:

4. Play with your noodle, and with the mess, doodleSent from The Gods.

5. [quote name="Squirrely" post="19149849" timestamp="1386882485"]Play with your noodle, and with the mess, doodleSent from The Gods.[/quote]I think that would just fuck up my chances completely. Sad thing is, I'm still waiting. I got a feeling I'm not getting a job today..

6. [quote name="DopedOmnipotent" post="19149955" timestamp="1386883548"]I think that would just fuck up my chances completely. Sad thing is, I'm still waiting. I got a feeling I'm not getting a job today..[/quote]Never know man, they may be impressed with your skills lol.Sent from The Gods.

7. Oh c'mon dude, imagine the kind of people that work there already.

8. [quote name="Squirrely" post="19150236" timestamp="1386886622"]Never know man, they may be impressed with your skills lol.Sent from The Gods.[/quote]I gotta go back Monday. But thanks Man

9. I applied at dairy queen when I really needed a job and the guy said that he would let me work for a couple days and if I seemed like a good fit he would keep me. He told me to come back in a couple days to figure out when to start. I went back 3 separate times and called several times. He was never there.

He ended up calling me over 6 months later asking if I was still interested in the job. Point being, coming back tomorrow isn't that bad for you.

10. [quote name="Macka B" post="19150921" timestamp="1386894558"]I applied at dairy queen when I really needed a job and the guy said that he would let me work for a couple days and if I seemed like a good fit he would keep me. He told me to come back in a couple days to figure out when to start. I went back 3 separate times and called several times. He was never there.He ended up calling me over 6 months later asking if I was still interested in the job. Point being, coming back tomorrow isn't that bad for you.[/quote]good idea.come to find out, the guy that was doing interviews was on his day off. I was mad as hell when I got home, So I lit up a blunt. Fuck it, most of the employees there are druggies anyway...