Bored unless I'm high

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bdingalu, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Unfortunately this does not happen to me anymore.. every morning after I smoke I'm always really, really depressed about life in general. As the day goes on it gets better but am I the only one ?

2. smoke some more bro :)

3. You are right there, im so bored lol

4. If you're bored find something to do...you're forgetting about the core of it all, before you smoked did you need weed to have fun? no, but now you're putting that idea in your head it's getting to you.

5. I was bored as fuck when I quit smoking, but after 2-3 weeks or so things weren't so bad.

Definitely ready to start smoking again though lol

6. Learn an instrument
    Read a book
    Draw
    Write
    Go on a walk
    Walk your dog
    Workout

7. I don't get bored. I just can't seem to enjoy life's daily activities if I'm sober. A movie or surfin the web or a hike in the forest or a day at the beach is so much more fun if i am high.. Hell, even mowing the lawn and doing the dishes is more fun. One time i went on a Disney adventure while taking out the trash. That was some good weed.

8. idle hands spend time at the genitals

[​IMG]

9. I got the same way when I started smoking every day. 

You just need to find hobbies.  Seriously, there are better things to do with your time than get high. 

Also, try to find a balance.  If you are smoking all the time the only thing you will want to do is smoke

10. See when people reach this stage I feel as though weed has become a real problem. Use weed to supplement your life, not control it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. One of my friends won't do anything or go anywhere unless he has weed.  It's fucking pathetic, and pisses me off.

You need to fix that shit, OP.  It pisses everyone off.

12. No, it does not piss everyone off. I hang with daily medicaters and we medicate daily everyday throughout the day. Doesn't piss me off at all.

• Like Like x 2
  13. i've experienced this before, and you have a problem. however your problem isn't marijuana. it's your life.
    you know why you are bored with your life? because it's boring! stop living a boring life, lol. smoking just allows you to not mind that your life is boring. it's kinda like a bandaid, it doesn't actually do anything, it just covers up the problem.

you need to go find some passions, some hobbies, some stuff you enjoy. you need to hang out with firends more, or maybe even make new friends to hang out with, you need to go and do shit, new shit, scary shit. go make your life less boring, if you smoke or not doesn't matter. however if you continue to smoke you may never find the motivation to actually go do this stuff, since it makes you become passive about boredom.

14. I'm the same way, but I mainly use bud to counter depression. So when I'm not high half the time nothing sounds interesting or is worthdoing. That and I just love smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  15. dl a podcast for learning language and just take a walk and listen to the audio and listen to some tunes.

16. same here

17. Welcome to addiction.

Tolerance break will free you from this. It's not terribly hard.

18. I think it's a warning sign if you're bored when sober.

It has been for me. Alarm bells

19. OP is 8 years old why are you all bumping it..

20. To help the guy out

• Like Like x 1