Bored unless I'm high

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by bdingalu, Nov 29, 2009.

1. I've noticed recently that I'm honestly just bored with my life unless I'm high or fucked up in some way. Anyone else like this; anyone have suggestions?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. yea i know what u mean, now that im college in an i got o much free time but i d refommend goin to the gym or jus precopuy urself doin somethin else

ull end up savin more weed and ull jus feel better bout ur body shi

sry if tht didng make sense im ma fuckd up

3. That is actually some of the best advice I have ever read on here

4. The gym advice is pretty good.

5. I feel the same way. I'm insanely bored without being under the influence of something.

Escaping the prison of our own reality is something that I've always took a fond liking too. It's just the way I like to live my life; I like to escape this cruel world as much as I can.

"I stay high because the world is so low" -Kid Cudi

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Idle time is the devil's work.

I work two jobs to stay busy, but on my nights off i almost always end up drinkin. So I try to go on a long bike ride whenever i feel bored enough to start drinkin.

7. Get a hobby.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. IMHO every drug user is in some way/shape/form psychologically addicted to being high.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Funny ass shit... True though. The fucked up guy helped out most

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mild addiction. Boredom goes to surreal to withdrawl when not high.

11. bordome is the worst trigger for me... if im stiitin around bored it make me wanna get high sooo baddd

find something to do to keep u occupied...hang out wid ur girl friends family for a lil while have some fun then the want to get high will be last thing on ur brain then when u get back from job/ whatever sit donw and have a tooke itll be the best:D:hello::smoking:

12. Yup.. Boredom is teh devil!

13. read.
    the thought of reading is boring to some people but there's an author/subject for everyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Gotta pre-occupy yourself man, but, I think every drug user even when not addicted when there bored wants to get high.

15. Nothin wrong with burnin a bowl if ya got nothin else to do haha

16. call of duty : modern warfare 2

17. this.

18. Thats how i feel a lot, i cant stand to hang out with my friends anymore and not be high. I also noticed im much happier when im smoking or have smoked recently. Like did you ever get real blazed one night then the next day when you wake up your just so much more optimistic about your day.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. QFT, Ive been smoking alot less weed then I would have due to me playing this game.

20. Im the exact same way! just puts me in a great mood haha