bored? then come here and look!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cannabiscurtis, Sep 12, 2010.

1. #1 cannabiscurtis, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    Strain-Magus Genetics: Motivation
    Medium-FFOF
    Light-150hps+2 70w hpw(290w total)
    Food-Foxfarm line
    Water-tap

alrighty shes about 2 weeks into budding and jsut wanted to share and see what everyone thinks. this is my second grow of many more to come. the lst is awesome on her. ill get more pics up when she gets bigger but here is a hint at whats to come.

Attached Files:

2. absolutley awesome man. They look a hundred percent healthy and the buds are gettin really big for only 2 weeks into flower.

Your going to get a huge yield off those my brother.
    What size pots are you using to grow in.
    Also, what kind of drying and curing process do you like to use.
    One more thing, that plant is so big that in the other pics it looks like you have other plants growin, thats a big one man. Looks really good.

3. its been in 12/12 a lil longer than 2 weeks but its been showing pistols for 2 weeks. im using a 5 gallon bucket. when i cure i personally like to clip off the colas and hang them upside down with a fan gently moving the air in the cupboard(dark). usally do that for a week to a week and a half and then it goes to the mason jars for the same. as far as curing if anyone has any recommendations or advice on my process please let me know :D. but ya it is really big man i always find myself calling it them because its like the size of my last 3 plants combined. im sure its cuz i had weaker lights before and also i was using bobo soil. its amazing how much of a difference the ff soil/nute line makes. ill have an update with new pics next week so you all can see the progression :D

take a bong hit for me, im dry and so is my area code :(

4. oh yea and ty for all of the kind words :)

5. no problem man, i think next time i grow im gonna get a bigger pot, cuz im only using a 8 litre pot right now
    Shes lookin good man keep me updated on her

6. yea the more root mass there is and the more room for the roots to grow= more bud and a bigger plant. ill keep updates, i just went to look at her this morning and everyday the buds are swelling at a faster rate than i thought. my last grow flowering took like 14 weeks for an indica dominant strain which is very odd, but they were also seeds from a hermie so 3-4 of them went hermie so maybe the stress set them back in flowering. the buds here are already the same size mine last batch was around week 5. i love foxfarm and magus genetics, i give them all of the credit for this beaut and am thankful they provide bonified products. all i do is provide it what it needs and give it an adequate env

7. Ya fox farm seems like it is the soil made for growin, i dont use it because it would cost me 45 bucks shipping so im not payin 75 bucks for a bag of soil
    I stick to mg african violet, it works perfectly for me.
    Im in a predicament i dont know if i should grow 3 plants my next grow or just one big one. I can fit an 8 litre pot in my closet and two smaller ones so i dont know what im going to do yet.

8. i lucked out and found a hydrofarm retailer about 20 miles from my house i think i paid like 22 bucks a bag for the ff and 20 bucks a bottle for the nutes. maybe get one big one started in veg and then get 2 autos to grow while the one is vegging, that would give you a good amount of time to let the big one veg. thats whats good about autos you can let them do their thing while ur others are vegging, and when thye are done toss the big one into flowering. you could even let the big one veg in a smaller container and when the autos are done transplant the big one into a larger pot for like 2 weeks then put it uner 12/12.

9. Good stuff. Subbed.

10. hey man, how long did you veg that thing
    It really is big for one plant, its one of the biggest ive seen in awhile, well i dont know about that yet cuz we will have to wait and see how big those colas are gonna get. Prolly nice and fat haha.
    It seriously looks like you vegged it for 2 months because of how big it is, i know you are using lst but how many times did you top it, it looks like your gonna have 12 main stalks.

I just harvested mine today and mine is only two stalks but i didnt veg it long and its in a smaller pot than yours.
    Post some more pics man i wanna see what it looks like now haha. Peace

11. she was vegged outdoors for about a month and a half maybe 2 months before she started showing preflowers. then i put her in 12/12 and it took about 3-4 days for her to really start flowering. ill get some pics up later today, i should have another addition to the family out there later tonight. guy said its purple nerple or something like that but it stinks outside and it doesnt have buds yet lol. i already checked the motav today and she is looking lovely, the buds are started to stack very very nicely

12. was having some camera probs, my normaly camera is dead so i had to use my back up and it died on me so i only managed 2 bad pics before it wouldnt turn on anymore

more better pics tonight maybe with a friend :p

Attached Files:

13. :confused:

Sorry did you put up a Screen ? and what Exhaust system you got ?
    All the best of luck and enjoy :smoke:

14. nope no screen, and for exhaust i have a fan pulling in air from outside and i have another fan mounted onto my box that pulls the fresh outside air in and pushes it out of a hole on the opposite side.

thank you for the luck!!

15. Looking good. Keep up the good work!

16. thank you very much, stay tuned i have a girl coming tonight from outside. shes just starting to bud and a lot of the pistols are pink that are coming out so im very excited about that one

17. Nice, check out my grow as well, in my sig!

18. Nice flowers my man!

About the same size as mine at 4.5 weeks! Two of your plants is probably the equivalent of 4 of mine... Best of luck to the rest of your flowering, if those don't produce monstrous yields than theres no hope for my plants haha

+rep for those fat buds

19. shit looks great man!! i think i read correct that thats only one plant? cuz my eyes are deciving me with all those fatt colas!! either way nice job man!! cant wait to see final product.