Bored off my ass

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Psmurf33, Aug 17, 2012.

1. hey blades :smoke:

so lately ive been trying to find a fun computer game. ive tryed many games and there just not so great and the ones i find enjoyable you have to pay monthly for it or something like paying to buy certain items

i just want to play a pretty awesome game that i can go download now and play. i doubt there are many games that are completely free with no upgraded account shit but whatever. if anyone knows a fun game to play just reply

thank you :)

2. City of heroes has taken a considerable portion of my life away from me

3. what kind of game is that? likeRPG or MMORPG im just wonderin lol

4. ill check it out. do u have to uprgrade tthe account to get certain feutures?

5. League of legends is free haha, sweet game

6. [quote name='"Psmurf33"']ill check it out. do u have to uprgrade tthe account to get certain feutures?[/quote]

Yeah, but free its still extremely fun check out Dcuo yoo

7. aight i looked at em both. for city of heroes is there alot of restrictions without paying or is it just like different weapons or whatever it may be haha

8. Team Fortress 2, it's free. And only $5 to go premium.

9. [quote name='"Psmurf33"']aight i looked at em both. for city of heroes is there alot of restrictions without paying or is it just like different weapons or whatever it may be haha[/quote]

Just high level content

10. Download a game boy advanced emulator and get some classic roms to your hearts content! :)

11. That is a good idea, and what I did with my last pc but I chose the n64 emulator, and went with classics like Super Mario 64, Mario kart, Harvest moon, etc

12. Play Runescape and pk virgins

13. Depending on your PC specifications, you could go as far as downloading a Wii emulator that runs at a higher resolution than the actual thing, and almost anything that came out before it.

14. What would you compare it to?

15. [quote name='"DJMax"']
    What would you compare it to?[/quote]

World of warcraft, except much faster paced,more action, and with superheroes

16. Might have to give it a try

17. where do i get this "wii emulator" you speak of! i must have it at once!

i really want to play the new kingdom heart game :(

18. Google 'dolphin emu' dude.:smoke:

19. CHeck out Ace of Spades

It's minecraft but a fps. And it's free.