bored nubbin?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Do you have a freakin' job? Every time I log on your here, don't you have anyhting else going on that you can do? Now wonder you have like 900 posts, you never freaking leave. Are you one of those guys that has to squint all the time because there eyes are ruined from staring at the screen all day and night? ;)

2. nahh...Im on here from about 1pm to around 6...but im not really on perse...just online..Im washing dishes, vacuuming and watching austin powers on tv all at once..and whenever someone replies to a post i go check it. I only work on saturdays...its the coolest jopb on earth and it allows me freedom to do whatever the fuck want the rest of the week....so POO!

3. I do my activities from around 9pm to 3 or 4 in the morning..then sleep until around noon or one and then come on here, talk to people in the forum, talk to friends on AOHell and then just hang all day.....basically, my life is and always will be much more cooler than yours...simply because im the ice cream man stud....OH HEY! I got a new PCGamer in the mail today!..I gotta og play the demos for a while.

lol dammit...I was acting all cool and supremo..but then i flippe dout over my computer game magazine......ok fine...my life sucks..but only because I choose not to do anything with it for the time beinig.....I have ample amounts of money....air conditioning.....a clean bathroom.....a king sized bed.....a flat screen tv....and lots of drugs.....so Im pretty much set for a couple years at the least.

4. Oh BTW...if oregon and warshington were to get into a scuffle..oregon would WOMP warshingtons ass.....

ok off to play computer games

5. Sounds good to me, that's pretty much all you need. I don't even have a job, but I get along. When i'm 25 i'm supposed to get some money from my grand parents, that should be pretty cool ;)

p.s. the only way Oregon would whoop Washingtons ass is if it was a fake and bake competition or male cheerleading maybe.

6. no way man...Im talkin like a gravy boat shattering ass whomping competition of the masses!.....GRAVE STAVE STOVING OFF THE STREEV!...oh my goodness geedness me oh my nooness..... I have just drankin 4 shots of vodk and then a chugged a 40 in a chugging race with my friend, and then i smoked some marijuanaa and then i threw up and then i ate pizza to ease the pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1THE PAIN DDIN"T GO AWAY SO I TOOK SOM NITROUS HITS AD THEN MEE OH MYNESS GOODNESS GRATE NEEVS!///.........HOWS ABOUT A DANCE MR BIGGSON!

7. LOL thats funny as shit, i think im gettin drunk tonight :)

8. I think that's a little more like it ;)

9. uh oh..UH OH!...ITS FRIDAY!..THAT MEANS NUBS HAS TO GET UP TOMORROW AT 4AM FOR HIS ONE DAY OF WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT EMANS NUBS SHOULD BE GOING TO BED EARLY TONIGHT!..BUT HE PROBABLY WONT!..HE'LL PROBABLY GET REALLY STONED AND GET INVOLVED WITH SOME BULLSHIT MADE FOR TV MOVIE AND NOT GO TO BED UNTILL AORUND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!UH OH!..MAYBE NUBS IS STONED RIGHT NOW!..UH OH!

10. Nubbin man I'm so high right now and I really want to know what you do for a living. I have plans for med school but if that falls through it would be cool as fuck to work one day a week. what do u do and in Eugene oregon are Name Brand buds available easily? later man

11. ZigZag-
    I work at "The Saturday Market", its the nations oldest saturday market. Basically if someone has something they created,invented,grew themseleves they can apply to put up a booth at the saturay market. Its not some swap meet flea marke bullshit, its hundreds of small businesses which need help getting started, and having a booth at the market is usually all they need. Many large businesses got their start at the market.

My job is to go at 5:30 in the morning, help set up the information booth, main stage and the international food court. Then I take forms and applications from people who are requesting a booth space. Each person who wishes to sell at the market has to fill out several applications, their product has to be examined and judged, background checks must be made and then if they get accepted they must pay weekly fees. Then every vendor is assigned a booth space number on one of the 4 blocks that the market is on. Then I go home around 10 or 11 am and come back around 4 pm. at 5 when the saturday market officially closes I go around collecting fees, tax money, and small percentages of the vendor's weekly earnings. Then help take down the stage, info booth etc. and I get off work around 8pm.

it's kind of hard to describe the market because its so unique... Go to their website to check it out and everything...

Eugene is like a city straight form the 60s, hippies are evrywhere and I'd say about 3/4s of all the vendors at the saturday market are hippies. Last week I did some shopping and all in the same 4 blocks I bought organic food,some dried opium poppies, a $200 glass blown bong, this kick ass candle that has marijuana leaves under the wax, and a burrito for lunch.....all with employee discounts.

I love this job, it pays great, I only have to work once a week, it wont get in the way of my classes during the fall term, Its a nice physical workout, and since I already go to the saturday market all the time, its even more fun because everything is dirt cheap since im an employee.

...and yes Eugene has ample amounts of marijuana...from ass smuggled shit to name brand hydro.
    Actually there was a newspaper article around the beginning of summer, and Eugene appearently has now surpassed humboldt county and now has more pot per capita. And I can believe it. You can't go fifteen minutes downtown without getting asked if you're looking for nugs or glass...Portland is similar, but Eugene is a little more hardcore when it comes to marijuana(IMHO having lived in both places). I plan on staying in this city for th rest of my life, I love the west coast, I love the northwest, and I love this city.(and we don't sound like canadians like those crazys to the north of us in warshington...oh yeah...420girlie...i just thought of something else...on top of never having to pump our own gas....we dont have sales tax..eh)

EDIT: But dont misunderstand me zigzag, a profession in the medical field probably pays more than I get paid. If I did it every day, maybe not, but since its once a week, It pays a lot less...its enough for a young guy on his own like me, but somewhere down the line I'll either have to get promoted higher up in the ranks to make some seriouse mad cash or Ill have to get a shitty 9 to 5 job that pays more...ugh I cant think about bullshit like that right now..its too depressing