Bored as tits in london ontario !!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by El_Caterpiller, Feb 21, 2009.

1. if tits where boring......

ANWAYS !!!

I visit my girlfriend in London on the weekends 519/226 area......does anyone ever come up here live around here or whatever....damn I want to go to the bars..or someone to skate with or ropebaord ..but it's no fun by yourself and when your girl has to work all day !.....or we could just chill and blaze...

EDIT ......I like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners :p

2. Yaaa, im in t.o.
    Ive been to london many a time because its where my dad grew up. Theres alot to do its just all hidden. Otherwise its a TERRIBLY boring town unless you know what your doing.

What I suggest is get some chron then drive out farther in the countryside and smoke a spliff. Something like that.

3. it's a good idea breh....are there any skateparks or anything like that here....is there any vapor lounges or anything ?

4. I do, but i'd rather not chill, nothing personal. Theres not a whole lot to do in the winter, but in the summer, there is usually always stuff going on at Victoria Park. On April 20th, there is always a huge gathering of young stoners, cops never give them any shit either.

5. yeah but I go to toronto on the 20th of april dude.....or germany for hitlers birthday :pJUST KIDDING !!!!

I am just waiting for the summer so I can bring up my BMX and whatnot...I brought up my skateboard this week...cuz I had the week off I thought I'd get some skatboarding done, BUT SINCE the weather is SHIT FUCK THAT !!!!!

I am right by the water treatment plant too so there is so much shit to fool around on with my bike and skate..can't wait for summer !

nah dude it's cool....I'm just waiting for my train back home to kitchener...it leaves at 8:11 and I am bored as tits....but it's cool breh I know what you mean....

6. That too. Snow wrecks smoking outside. You just cant do it.

7. Doesn't wreck it :p
    just makes it a little more inconvenient lol and cold

8. Is that treatment plant by Springbank? If so, you may have seen me cycling on the bike path before.

9. Whoa... I didn't know tits could be bored.

10. Lol at the start I said IF tits COULD be boring Lol they will never beeeee boring !!!!!!!

it's right at the corner of Kipps and adalaide

11. Ah okay, not the same one.

12. Windsors not any better man, boring as shit