Bored and wanna make some sigs...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Adam Bomb, Sep 28, 2010.

1. I want something with Airplanes, and Explosions, And Guns, And Bud, And Megan Fox making out with Christina Hendricks.
    lol
    Please

2. Can I get one with some guy behind bars (in jail) smoking a bong with "LiveFreely" going across it. Thanks!!!

3. I would like to see this one also, great idea man! :smoke:

4. I see you have alot of requests, but your stuff looks awesome so if you have the time i would like a sig with my name with some misty trees in the background with some fading colors (blue purple, rainbow)or psychedelic stuff.

sorry too high to really elaborate, but thats the general idea :smoke:

5. Damn Adam, you're doing some straight WORK on some of these sigs...damn! Tried to rep you but gotta spread, bs...

Anyways, my sig is getting pretty old. The bong in it is my first piece, and I've definitely upgraded since then lol.

Hoping to get something similar in terms of color (orange/white combo), but I'm wanting to add my Stemline somehow. Think you could do that? So basically the same way it is now, just with the Stemline instead (and maybe a few extra tricks since you seem to be a pro at this :D!!)

Here's a link to my Stemline thread with tons of pics if you wanna use one of them --> http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/622300-full-review-sg-stemline-lots-hq-pics-hd-vids-etc.html

I dont have any good wide shots of the tube (the ones I have are semi-crappy), but maybe of one of the close-ups on the SG logo, or the close-up of the grids? Idk man, do whatever you want...I trust you ;)!

6. I guess this thread is dead :(

7. i was thinkin the same thing.... :(:(

8. can i get one in black and white with the name sleepy in smoke, plz and thank you =]

9. Yeah, sorry guys, I haven't really had the time to work on any more sigs. :(

10. yo ab can i get a sig?

the joker
    superman
    ninja turtles

any of those bro.

11. No worries from this end.
    You did some great work!
    ChrisPB