Bored and helpless

Discussion in 'General' started by edweezy, Feb 21, 2011.

1. so here';s the situation: My buddy and I are in a little predicament. Normally we would visit a mutual friend's house to smoke up and chill, but today he was busy so we were left stranded. The only possible place we could go smoking atm is outside, but we can't figure out anything to do or anywhere to go after we get high. So I'm here to ask you guys what would u do or where you guys would go if u were having a session outside during and were not allowed to return home to hang out after getting high.

tl;dr Me and my friend can only get high outside(it's winter) but have nowhere to go/have nothing to do after the session.

2. Make a new account one that does not have weezy in it.

3. yea that was a bunch of help lol thanks for the hate but i dont even like weezy my friends gave me this nickname.

4. Punch him out for me plz :)

5. Hmm, predicament. Who stole the nickname first, the guy who joined in august 2010, or feb 2011? :rolleyes:

OP, just go for a wander, there is loads of interesting stuff that you would not normally notice sober, that when you're high seems hilarious. As long as you have your mate with you, you'll be good.

6. Retard alert *slaps chest manically* Forums are not for you good sir.

7. Go for a long walk, preferably in nature.

8. Play "Rape".

I'm sure you can figure it out between the two of you, one of you has to be the victim.

Or

You two can pick some inanimate object in the house and pretend to rape it, like a coffee table.

9. No, you're right. Sorry, the sarcasm in the keyboard was buried too deep in there for us simpletons to recognise.

I, therefore, fail at life and I beg your forgiveness. :)