Borderlands for X360

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bjs197, Oct 20, 2009.

1. So Borderlands is available today and looks like a SWEET co-op experience. I know I'm gonna get some good hours playin' and blazin', so post your GT here if you wanna team up with some other pro-weed types. Mine GT is: Et3rnal Forc3. Just toss me some invites!

2. Let us know how it is, I'm trying to decide if I should get this or Dragon Age Origins, both look pretty sweet.

3. i was pretty excited about this but i just dont get why they dont let you change your appearance, seriously how can you boast about a huge customization system and then not let people change their clothing. :rolleyes:

4. That is kind of annoying but it's the gameplay that counts and from reviews I've read it really shines in that department.

5. Yeah i still plan on renting it atleast, if its good i could look past it. It wouldnt be so bad if the characters didnt look so stupid though :smoking:

6. this game is great i just picked it up for the ps3 for 39.99 at futureshop. The graphics look amazing and the gameplay is really fun. definitley recommend this game

7. i just got borderlands today.
    only played an hour or so but im a level 9
    friend request me: RandomM1rror

8. Looks like a fun game.

9. #9 BlueDom, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    Got it on tuesday, one of the best games I've ever played, so entertaining. Anyone who wants to hit me up for co-op my GT is bluntzilla69 (level 31 soldier). I love the graphics, gameplay, and especially the weapons!

10. LOVE this game, currently a level 24/5 hunter.

kanye Knievel = gt

11. Me and my bro are playing co-op split screen right now, smokin a bowl drinkin a few beers just fuckin shit up :hello:

Game is excellent, we are both level 8 right now, havent been playin for long but imma be playin all night :smoking:

12. This game is fucking gorgeous in every way except one the saving system ill add everyone I can add me If I miss ya GT = The3amJunkie Im hooked it sucks MW2 is coming out soon im torn lol even though ill buy both and play both. Not enough time in the day.

13. The biggest complaint i have so far is that you cant split the screen top to bottom, its left and right split screen which isnt half as good. But considering thats my only complaint so far you know the game has to be good :D

14. I've heard mixed reviews about the game.

Thoughts?

15. I heard Dragon Age Origins is really linear.. Can't really explore anything out of the storyline.. Games like that get boring to me real quick.

16. Not sure where you heard that, guy. DAO has a shot at GOTY if you ask me.

Source: Dragon Age Origins - Game

17. Yeah not sure where you heard that. Non-linear exploration is a highlight of the game, from the studio that brought you Mass Effect, KOTOR and so on. They've been on the cutting edge of non-linear gameplay for years, the only way you can get less linear is to adopt GTA style play... but then you lose a lot of the RPG elements.

18. ah okay, was just going by something i read from someone, was either on here or gamebattles or youtube or something i dont fuckin remember lol. they probably didnt even try the game, lol.

19. #19 guitarist231, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2009
    This game is soooooo addictive, it's like they figured out how to encode actual crack cocaine into the game itself! I bought it earlier and I only stopped after going up ten levels and realizing "I've been sitting here for a long time." Every time you want to quit, you think "Well, just one more quest. One more cool gun. One more level up."

20. Level 17 Soldier

Gt: Saw3d 0ff