Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Border travelling

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed4dayz, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Can I do it? With bud?
    Like to be a tad more specific, I'm heading down to Florida from Canada, toronto. Its like a 24hr drive literally. I'll be down at my florida house with family for about a solid week. I'm thinking of picking up at least 4grams and bringing it down there. Even though I want to, my friends in real life think I'd get fucked by the law and caught.

Can I do it? I was thinking of just using like a Vaselyne bottle, taking the vas out and inserting the bud carefully. Its air tight too.

Were probably heading through the Niagra Falls border, if anyone has any clue what border that is.

2. Don't do it. Just buy bud down there.

3. I definately dont advise it, not worth the risk. I went to visit my mom near niagra falls one weekend and ended up going across the border to the u.s. to shop, had a couple j's rolled up stuck in a gum package for when i was visiting and stuck the gum package in the dash near the fuses (just incase i got pulled over). Had my mom in the car and totally forgot about the j's being there. At the border I was asked to turn off my car and go with about 7 patrol men who surrounded us. They searched my car but luckily never found them or decided not to take them :confused: After about an hour of sitting in a room (going crazy from thinking I was screwed) and being searched we were released and got on our way :eek:

Long story short, sometimes you get lucky but it only takes that one time to be screwed so dont try it and dont forget about any hidden stuff ;)

4. @TheCapt:
    I can't buy bud down there. I tried all the times I went there previously. The thing is, even though I'm 19, my rents don't really want me going places alone/ without them. Cause its florida.

The area I live in is too peaceful, focused around old aged people. Theres like no1 my age.

@snowboarder: Damn dude that sounded fucked. Yeah, I do see the risks, but I'm pretty sure its not that hard. If they see a family heading through, their suspicion lowers probably. All I'm saying is, the past times I've gone through, it would just be the normal set of Q's and then we were on our way. So...I'm really down to do it. But I want to know if theres a huge chance of succeeding vs failing and getting caught.

5. yeah it was a learning experience thats for sure, but i suggest if your going to attempt it hide that shit the best you can. Put it somewhere that noone would ever think of looking, like in a small airtight container stuffed under the carpet of the vehicle or a secret spot that noone knows of. Also if you do get caught, fess up to it and dont let your family take the fall.

6. Yeah, if I do get caught, family will not get in trouble for my wrong doings. I'll definitely fess up if caught w/ it.