Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Border Patrol,Police Serive Officers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CushLovingKid, May 25, 2009.

1. Im posting this because im wondering can Border Patrol just detain you until proper athorities arrive or do they just let you off with a warning because i know that those police service officers (if you live in the so-cal area you know the white vans) are even worse then pigs because they harass you allot well yesterday I was blazing a home-made bong at some fields by my house when these two border patrol agents rolled up on me out of now were on bikes and all they said was Nice evening and the other said Hows it going and they simply Biked away which still has me alittle confused about the event

2. so...Im trying to figure out what this senseless rambling is supposed to mean? That wasn't even a sentence man.

3. 1. Why were you smoking in a field?
    2. Why did you mention white vans and yet police officers on bikes?
    3. You sure they weren't mormons?

4. You should reword your story :eek:

5. Moron, who cares.

6. u sure ur not blazed atm?