Booze

Discussion in 'General' started by Talventaivas, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Goddammit I absolutely HATE it when I can't recall events of the night... this morning I woke up on the floor of my flat minus about 30€... I don't know if I spent it or if I got robbed... my wallet was hurled on the floor somewhere else in my flat so... I have no idea what happened. Fuck booze! :confused:

I was enjoying myself and then I woke up.

2. Start calling some friends, and if you were by yourself..um yea. I dont know.

3. That sucks. Find out if you were with friends. Next time be more careful and take this as a lesson. "Drink responsibly!"

4. I was with friends, but I think they were all just as drunk as I was. It was a party with the student group I am a part of, so I was surrounded by friends. These types of Swedish/Finnish parties (called "sitzes") always fuck me up so much! But this was the first time I have ever blacked out like that. I hold myself up to really high standards and that was not one of them.
    I consider myself a responsible person, but even responsible people... can go over the top sometimes. And I found some of the "lost" money in some weird places.

It was an experience though... one I hope not to repeat. Excellent party though, I just don't remember how I got back to my flat. My memories are coming back to me through the course of the day though. Back to some sobriety though!

5. blackouts are my hobby.

6. sometimes..those are the best nights..you not remembering them is a good thing..