Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Booze or Pot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JointGrabbinJay, May 28, 2004.

?

Booze or Dope

1. White Widow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jagermeister

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Northern Lights

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jack Daniels

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Silver Haze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Fireball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blueberry bud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bacardi 151

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Hydro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Moonshine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. heres the question. With all the different strands of dope and with all the different drinks ta drink...Which do you think is better...........HUH?

2. Personally, I'd rather be high than drunk.

3. ^^same here of course...but if i gotta be drunk, its gotta be a bottle of Jack :D

4. i'm more of a fan of that sweet skunk, but NL are good too.

5. Moonshine, lmfao, that stuff will kill you.

ilike the taste of dro myself

6. well this is GRASScity im gonna say like most of thep oepl om here that id definatley be high than drunk ....

7. weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed.

8. Yeah, like easy rider said, this IS GRASScity. So I think more people would pick the sweet mary jane. I love to get drunk personally, but being high is more fun. You are more chill and there just seems to be more to do and it is much more fun. I love me some Skyy Vodka (90 proof) but give me some bomb ass ganja (Chronic or some Skunk) and I would be good to go.

9. i'd choose to not answer the question. they're too completely different things imo. buut.. if i can't get my hands on some potent herb, then it's gotta be a bottle of jack daniels. <3 whiskey

10. callmeherb check out your post count ...666 :0!

11. i disagree moonshine is a very pleasent treat (if you like to drink hot coals then yup yup....i like moonshine....makes ya twitch up something ugly. but ya there is nothing quite like the sweet sweet cheeb.

12. smoked a bowl in honor of it. some new shit i got.. sssssstoned

13. I smoked a spliff in honor of its passing.

/salute

14. Both together................lots of cannabis and alcohol.

15. Bongschlager!

16. does my name not say it all?

17. normally, i would much rather be high than drunk

but, if its a party, i would rather be drunk

for alcohol, my choice is some grey goose vodka, or if im running low on cash or just don't feel like spending $30 on a bottle of alcohol, i'll normally pick up some jack daniels or jim bean(like jim and jack the same, just depends on if i wanna spend like $8 or $14 on a bottle)

18. o jesus barcardi 151..... bad news in a bottle