Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Booze and pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Immeco, Sep 29, 2009.

1. So I was thinking of "throwing" a little 4 person party with some of my drinking/smoking buddies, and I figure "Hell, I like getting shit faced! And stoned!" so my question, is this fun or not? Do you just get real sick, or is it a a recipe for a good time? Thanks friends!

2. Booze and Pot?

Why NoT?

3. Grass before beer, your in the clear.

Beer before grass, your on your ass.

I used to really like it before I quit drinking, but remember moderation is key. They seem to have a synergistic effect. A few hits and a few beers is more than enough.

4. I always smoke before I drink, because if I'm baked I don't get too drunk. But I haven't really had a drink in 6 months.

It can be a good time though.

5. Imagine being drunk, and imagine being high. Now imagine them both at once. Nothing crazy, some people complain they get sick.

Acid/x/mushrooms go better with marijuana in my opinion.

6. personally i hate it cause at times the drunk can ruin ur high but the high never ruins ur drunk[shows u whose on top huh] but it varries from person to person if im trying to have a wild night then ill do it with a buncha ppl

7. acid and L is insane.... in a good way

last trip- i got into a psychedelic loop where i kept leaving the room and going back in to hit the bong. my friends got me out of it by talking about it. "he keeps hitting the bong"

8. idk id rather drink some then smoke

but thats just me...

9. #9 Mr. Farmer, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    I always like to get stoned, then drink off my high if I'm partying.

For chilling....sip,sip...puff,puff...sip,puff....it's all good in moderation.

10. if i mix booze with the ganja i just get the fuckin spins every time.
    like so bad im laying on the floor and watching the celing spin in circles until i puke all over myself.
    so yeah, not my cup of tea but it is fun for most people.

11. I disagree with many people on this subject.

For me I like mixing every once in awhile.

When I do I prefer drinking BEFORE smoking.

Smoking before drining, I always seem to drink away the high.

Smoke after and I am stoned and drunk in perfect unison.

Its a more goofy high that I enjoy and if anything prevents me from getting sick rather than speeding it up.

12. The first time I had significant amounts of booze and weed at the same time, I was couch locked and it felt like there was a natural disaster happening inside my stomach. It's was good once that calmed down though. With the right mix you can have a great time.

13. I actually think them both together is better than either one is by itself :eek:
    I say go for it man! And i always smoke after drinking but before eating ;)

14. i usually get the type of spins where i dont throw up lol. it kind of makes u tired. whenever i would do it, ive only gotten completely drunk and blazed as hell a few times, but i would end up passing out within a good half hour or so,

15. dude, I fiend for a toke so bad after I drink a few beers.

16. On my 24th birthday I went to some bars and drank too much and I was pretty sick, but after about an hour or so after getting back to my friends house ( I didnt drive ) I was ok and then we proceeded to blaze. I was fine after that even though I still had some alcohol in me, but getting high and drunk is alot of fun. One time after that, a friend of a friend was asking me if I enjoyed myself the night before. I think he thought I had more fun than I actually did, but it still was fun none the less.

17. Theres like 2 million threads on this..

I prefer to drink like 4 or so beers before smoking and then continue drinking and smoking together. If I get baked as shit before drinking, it makes it so much harder for me to enjoy the beer/liquor.

Just don't get drunk as fuck before you start to smoke and you will completely avoid the spins and sick feeling.

18. Honestly I like to enjoy a few beers while high, but I dont like being Krunk (Drunk and High). It makes me feel way zoned out. I like to take drives when Im high as well so with alchohol thats a No No :D

19. finding a balance bewteen the two intoxications is amazing..but a lot of people get sick from the "spins".

20. I always smoke when I drink. I am a very nauseous person, and drinking makes it worse. So I have found that smoking helps with that, and allows me to drink more than I would if I wasnt smoking.
    BUT, it makes a lot of my friends sick to drink and smoke, so as said best to try in moderation..