Booty Shorts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bizzoo, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are possibly the coolest things in the world.....like, without exaggerating at all.

This thread is for the blades out there that love booty shorts as much as i do :D

So, post you favorite pictures of booty shorts, and ladies, post up for you favorite pair of booty shorts :wave:

Ill start if off.....in this pic we got hot chicks, a zong and some booty shorts =)

[​IMG]

2. posting to show some love

3. #5 Miss Does, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. aaaah shit that sucks lol.....you should edit your post, cant have that on the first page of such a good thread haha.

5. get that shit outta here i love me some booty shorts and your tryin to ruin this thread

6. Bootyshorts are my fave. Rockin them right now, And sorry to thread-hijack, but did you ever hear of Bikini Jeans?

[​IMG]

Now, honestly, do you find these attractive...?

7. honestly..... i dont think so...i think the only way someone could pull them off is if they had a perfect fuckin body..

8. lol they look kinda weird.....at first i thought they were just jeans on top of a denim bikini....still hot though haha

9. YES! My girl wears cheerleading shorts around the house alot... And shes a thick girl, looks good as hell in em :)

10. Lmao, looks like some fatter mexican chick would be wearing, pretending she looked amazing.

Let's be real, jeans don't look good with nothing on the ass besides a line going straight down your crack.

11. I'm a huge fan of booty shorts I LOVE EM'
    I like them better then "full Monte" naked
    it leaves a lil for the imagination
    it's nice to wonder whats goin on under there

12. ^ Yeah I think those look wack, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them. But one of my guy friend's thought they were sexy, so I just wanted to see if anyone else was a bit strange too...

13. yea i like them

but seeing them now kinda makes me sad, my ex used to wear them all the time.... bitch, lol.

14. I never heard of them...

are you gonna model some for us?:ey:

15. #18 Bizzoo, Dec 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Megan Fox....fuckin amazing

[​IMG]

Dont really like these booty shorts, but fuckin love the booty haha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Hells yea, i love booty shorts, my lady wears em sometimes...they dont stay on for very long though ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.