Boots For Guerilla Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KayakMan, Jul 26, 2014.

1. #1 KayakMan, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    What boots do you guys use for moving about tough terrain for guerrilla grows?

I need something that is going to work for kayak and hiking, and I read about snakes, and now I want a space ship!  Though a spaceship is not recommended because I'm pretty sure I will attract too much unwanted attention, so waterproof kayak hiking boots is what I want to know about.

edit: Found these boots, I'm almost in love, I am kinda scared of mud though because today I went halfway up my shin in mud, wearing volleys.  I don't want to destroy these boots after 1 outing.

2. Waders

Trust me

3. Leather steal caps that go up a fair way up your shins is the best thing to protect against snakes. But if snakes a big issue always carring some strong pressure bandages with you. I know for a fact where im from, getting but by some of the local snakes and wrapping the limb that was bit tight is the difference between dieing in 1 hour and 6 hours.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Whatever boots you decide on, make sure that you wrap the bottoms of the boots in duct tape if you are guerrilla growing. Police have been known to use boot prints as evidence in court!!! So always remember to tape the boots up before you enter the jungle.  :smoke: