Boot Camp

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganja Homegrown, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Im heading off to boot camp soon, then i am coming back to go to college, and then i go active duty when i graduate college, i leave for boot camp in 6 months, they gave me the date and everything, i signed my dotted line.

2. Sorry, i didnt clarify which branch im going into, im going into the Marine Corps.

3. Damn Man, Im gonna miss ya.. good luck in the marines man..

4. good for u man, toke as much as u can b4 that 6 months is up cause there'll be no tokin in the marines

5. Thanks for everyones support, everything is much appreciated.

6. yeah you betta blaze all you can before u go 2 the boot camp

7. good luck man...toke it up like theres no tomorrow befor eyou leave....and just think of how low your tolerance is gonna be when you get back!

8. Ha, i know man, my tollerence will be way the fuck down there lol. That will be sweet.

9. Your going to be missed my friend.

Stay Green!

10. Yeah, good luck protecting our country from maleviolence man! Your #1 in my book! As for me I'm going into the Airforce to do avionics (electrical systems for the aircraft) Passed the test & scored highest in this so here we go.. but yeah, toke up to the clouds until you get sent off to basic training.... I know I will for another couple of months.... I love my weed & will miss it, BUT if I get a chance to beat the system.... I know I will... Also, make SURE if you have an up & comming drug screening have that detox in hand.... Mine is called the Liquid stuff...Double your money back guaranteed (& looked up have to ).. Anyway, don't scimp on the detox, this is your life we are talking about! Get something that is backed by the President himself & congress & all the checks & balances of the government! LOL!......Oh, man, but anyway really.... good luck to you & don't have a total hero mentality when going in.... Defense is as strong as a good offense.

Good luck buddy!

11. Kick ass, Ganja Homegrown! Cool for you. I've got much respect for you and AestheticQ. Good luck! You'll definitely be missed. :)

12. good luck with that, id recommend getting into decent shape(if your not already in good shape) before so all the shit they make you do will be easier,
    Toke it easy

13. where ya goin bud? my brother is home from the corps right now on holidays, finished his boot camp up a few months ago, been in SOI for a while now.

hes been down in Camp Pendelton. heads back on the 2nd.

and i dont think you want to risk smoking weed until the very end of your term, even if your home for a few weeks. they test you when you come back, and as my bro has told me, getting busted for pot, is a HUGE offense.

he says they strip your right to EVER own property, you can no longer have more than 10,000$ in the bank, and you will no longer be able to work for a government agency, whether your still in the service or not. pretty extensive penalties. not worth a joint for damn sure.

best of luck to ya bud. as much as it sucks, my bro says he loves it. prepare to turn into a complete nutcase, and be in the very best shape you'll ever know. my brother went from a fat little beefcake into a powerhouse that can run miles and miles and miles on end with complete camo gear on, boots, helmet, an m16 in hand and a 70lb bag on his back.

14. Thanks buddy... :) I hope to God all is well in your neck of the woods!

Take care :wave: :smoke: (I hope you enjoy your smoking because I won't be.)