Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boost your high's? I'd like to know.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex12, Apr 29, 2011.

1. You know how if you listen to the music you really like you feel good? Thats because your brain likes it i guess and it gives off dopamine. Well since THC blocks the dopmine receptors(i think) and when you smoke it gives off dopamine to flood your brain to make you feel good. I was thinking if you listen to the music you really like or something you really like to do that makes you feel good can that boost your high even more?

2. try eating a mango 1 hour before smoking...see what it does to your high
    thc dont block dopamine it enhances it actualy

3. lol...posted first dood....lol...there is a certain ripeness to them that is needed to get the most from this

4. #5 Alex12, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ohh ok i wasnt to sure.
    But how do mango's affect your high's do they make your brain relase dopamine or somethin?

5. no theres a chemical in them that makes it easier for the thc to cross into your brain its like mycerne or something

6. it has some of the same chems in it as weed does....terpens is the main one