Boo'sBuds DP Auto Ultimate LED grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Booseyboo, Aug 5, 2017.

1. So here goes my first grow journal.....wish me luck

1 x Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate Seed

Mars hydro 300w LED & Viparspectra reflector 300w (IR&UV) LED

Plagron Light mix soil

20 Litre fabric pot

3x fans & dehumidifier

Nutrients: Unknown yet maybe Advanced Nutrients Sensi.......any ideas???

So here's the thing......her home is a built-in cupboard in my bedroom lol which has no vent or extraction :/ temps sit at 33°c with door closed so i plan on giving the girl some Silica to help her handle this shit lol
    (Door gets opened as much as possible)

Any other ideas would be great

So here she is yet to break the surface lol germinated with the paper towel method always had 100% success with this so far

Welcome tokers [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. • Day 1-The beauty has arrived!!

Little yellow and stretched as i forgot she was in the dark cupboard......ooops!

Then I left her on the window sill for hours while I went out....completely forgot I've got a bloody cat! close call but she survived the tiger haha [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Update:

Day 3- She growing strong under the LEDs, still a little streched but nothing to be bothered about she's showing off her first set of leaves now.....come on you little beauty!

I Keep catching the Tiger in the jungle!! Little shit he is lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. Recently switched over from a 300w Mars Hydro LED to a 135w quantom board in a 2x2 grow tent. I'm using ironheads nutrient formula and so far the seeding is loving it (much more than my last plant did under the Mars).
    Here she is 4 days after sprout (6 days from when I put the seed in the Rapid Rooter) :)
    20170805_005725000_iOS.jpg
    Almost touching the edge of the solo cup, have to do something about that haha.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for popping by Rad :) your baby looks real good :) what strain is she? I'll have to have a look at these quantom boards, are they expensive?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Update:

Day 9 she getting big now she's got leaves to suck that light up lol being fed plain water atm.

She's looking cosy with her big sisters lol

Happy day, great growers!

Enjoy [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. The strain I am currently growing is ak48 by Nirvana seeds. Ran this strain once before and enjoyed it so much that I felt the need to grow it again. I paid 185$ for the quantum board kit, although they are really hard to get while they are in stock. I had to actually wait at my computer screen refreshing the page until they restocked in order to get my hands on one haha. 135W QB LED Kit

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah they are still out of stock now lol looks like a nice bit of kit tho! My lights are pretty new so gonna get some use out of them then thinking of going to COB lights :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. For sure! I too was thinking about a cob build but soon found the quantum baords and felt it fit my growing space better than cobs. Anywho Happy Growing :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Update:

Day 14 Transplanted her to her final 20L pot today, let's hope she likes her new home!

Cut the big girl down today so she's got room now to spread her legs [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Happy growing buddy :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. No update on AU but a few cheeky pics of my Auto White Widow [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good job on er'! What qb do you have? What K? Im using the 285w slate 3 dual board. Amazing lights gave me.much over gram per watt.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. Im using the viparspectra reflector 300w :) what does "K" mean lol sorry I'm a newbie

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Like the cat shot lol.

Secret room

• Like Like x 3
  16. Nice lol.

Secret room

• Like Like x 1
  17. Your welcome :) good to see you here buddy :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm sorry dude Lol I just presses rosin last night and was on my ass. I thought it was you who said he had a QB opps. Haha
    Still on for the ride! Looking great!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2