Boondock Saints 2

Discussion in 'Movies' started by tool, Sep 29, 2009.

1. The next movie by Troy Duffy. Its been like 10 years and i cant wait to see it.

October 30 is the release date and its in theaters:hello:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g1I3JvN0UA"]YouTube - Boondock Saints II - All Saints Day Official Trailer[/ame] < the official trailer

2. Holy Shit, awesome

3. Fuck yes I saw this awhile looks really good. I can only hope they can do as good as the first, because most sequels fail hard.

4. cant wait til i see that in theaters

5. That looks pretty good to me, but damn it won't be the same without Rocco.

6. I pray that it lives up to the original. It looks like it has potential but I always get nervous with sequels to great movies.

7. AWESOME

my boy guttybaby just called me and told me about this thread haha

:hello::hello::hello::hello::D:D:D

8. Holy fucking shit...

Amazing.

I think it would make more sense if they released it around St. Patrick's Day, though...

9. if u look close at the trailer rocco is in it

I had to look twice when i saw him

10. this is fuckin kick ass

11. I heard a while back that they were making this, but I still don't know what to think....

12. It does look like Rocco is in this trailer, but the plot is supposed to be a continuation of the last movie. If that's the case, Rocco should be dead. Even if they magically made him come back to life, I'm okay with it as long as he's still just as awesome.

13. #13 Blutteufel, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
    According to what I've read, Rocco will be in some scenes, but it never said whether or not they would be flashback/dream/hallucination scenes.

14. i could see tht ^^

15. So fucking excited for this one!! My girlfriend told me about it and I called her a lier l0l :D lets just say I lost that bet

16. no rocco for anyone confused my mom already saw a pre screaning of the movie and said it was awesome but the new sidekick is really funny she said

17. I saw it back in April at an advanced screening. And it wasn't rated yet so it had more blood and gore. And Rocco is indeed in it!

18. I literally just jizzed in my pants.