Boomerang Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Andy Katz, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Greetings, we're completing our first full week of blooming. Five WW/WC plants in FF soil, under LED. Thus far everything looks good. Fox Farms's own schedule recommends adding Boomerang into the nutrient mix along with BB, Tiger & Grow Big. Given Boomerang's reputation as a come-back formula, I wonder if growers typically do this. In our case everything looks good. There's nothing broken in need of repair.

So should I follow FF, or lay off the Boomerang?

TIA

2. the boomerang looks very weak. watered down.
    i think its pointless . you would have to use so much of it . its more of a nutrient they sell you can add to something else only difference will be you burnt through your wallet .

3. This is FALSE. When I added boomerang to my feeding schedule with FF nutes and FF Soil this was the what allowed me to have full runs feeding according to their schedule without any issues. It’s not worthless and I highly recommend it as a midweek flushing agent in soil. It washes the excess salts and roots really well negating any nute issues.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Greatly appreciate the benefit of your experience here. When you add Boomerang, do you include with Big Bloom &/or Tiger Bloom ... or just by itself?

5. By itself. By the recommendation on the back of the bottle. Works wonders and allows me to push plants harder in with nutes later on with no issues.

6. Copy. Thanks.

7. #7 bryan oconner, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    how long have you been growing ? and flush agents do nothing .
    if they sell it it does not actually mean it does something .
    if somebody will buy it they will sell it. if there is there an actual point in having it is another story . what your looking for on the nutrients are the numbers. look at the #s on the boomerang and look at the numbers on the other . you will see a major difference.
    ill make an using the boomerang is like trying to get druk from those a beer called odouls . its (.05) . like boomerang . how many .05 does it take to make an actual beer ? how many boomerangs to make a actual feeding ? it takes a hell of a lot . i am not a match major but looks like 100 odouls to make a single beer. and the same goes for the boomerang .
    Foxfarm Bushdoctor Boomerang Fertilizer, 1-Quart | eBay you see .02 in this basically nothing. the other nutrient is a whole number so it will take a hell of a lot of boomerang to do anything maybe and entire bottle to equal a few teaspoons of b blooms . hope you get the idea . i did type this high not proof reading it edit not here to bash anybody please do a goole search on those flush agents stop spending money on items you really dont need. and i am not bashing you.
    keep it green

8. Go look up yucca. I’m not going to argue with you.

Flushing agents are not necessary what so ever however that doesn’t mean they don’t work or have zero use. What I can tell you is I have to use less volume of water when using boomerang when I flush and I’m only speaking on this product solely I have zero experience with any other flushing agents. And it seems to work really well with Fox farm soils especially FFOF. I had wicked burn issues when using this soil with bottles nutrients until I began using it every couple weeks. Once I began using boomerang those problems ceased. How long I’ve grown is irrelevant so idk why you’re asking that. What I can say is I’ve had at least ten runs with FFOF not using boomerang and at least ten runs using it. And it makes a difference.

However I’m no longer a soil grower. If you want my opinion soil sucks balls and I prefer hempys and I’m coming to like coco DTW very much as well. Way more control over the grow.