Boom4200 winter spring SUMMER grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Boomboom4200, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Guess never said my space 4x4 I wanna fill it full soon just been running 1 or 2 to get by. But the lights are on get the most out of it right?? 6 feet tall

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG] my sour liver hade spots before reached nutrients

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. What strain is that Sara???

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Hi mapaddack
    You can check the first page of the threads, I'm sure Boom said what strain they are.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Hey sar haven't heard from ya in a while, hope your well
    This light is awesome,
    Hopefully I will able to afford a Mars pro 180, or possibly two of them sometime in the near future to go in my 5 x 5 tent, I would like to hang one on each side of my mars pro 320, how pretty would that look

Also looking to start a YouTube channel this spring , featuring my mars hydro light collection and my plants, just another diary of sorts
    Not to many blades seem to have YouTube content, so I figure it'll be another good way to spread the good word to the masses,
    How's that mars cup coming along, any winners yet

(€};-]
    Boom4200 winter grow journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Boom4200-winter-grow-journal.1433732/

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thank you for asking, I'm pretty well
    Is that you mean Mars Pro II epistar 80? because we don't have Mars Pro II 180:roflmao:
    That's great, when you start you Youtube, Can you send me the link, I would like to subscribe.
    The Mars Hydro Cup contest will end on 30th April.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Really enjoying the thread watching this check out my current grow daddy's medicine adventure

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Went to my local hardware shop and purchased ( at a great discount) a bunch of 3/4 inch schedule40 ( the really thick stuff) pvc pipe, a bunch of 3 way corners, and some 3/4 to 3/4 couplings to adjust height if needed
    , cut everything right in the store, and dry fit it all , basically built a 5x5 scrog housing right in the isle, will be putting it together and stringing it up tomorrow , I love my sundays, spend the whole day screwing around in the garden if I'm able
    I'll be sure to get some detailed photos up of the build and I got the black destroyer and the pineapple chunk that can get tucked right into it, should be flipping in a week or 2

(€};-]
    Boom4200 winter grow journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Boom4200-winter-grow-journal.1433732/

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Did you get it put up today?

Daddy's medicine grow adventure

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  10. #100 Boomboom4200, Apr 3, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2