Boom4200 winter spring SUMMER grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Boomboom4200, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Wow, great white, hope they like their name become a huge monster haha.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Looks good. How many sour livers did you pop

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  3. @WAswotty, thanks, Gonna sub up and check out ur spot, PC, had to be thinned, it was like a shrub, round and full took a lot off of it and it didn't skip a beat , the growth since has got me pretty happy actually , now if I can just get this critical jack sorted out[​IMG][​IMG]
    Above pic ,[​IMG] Pineapple chunk day after thinning
    [​IMG]
    Above pic- black destroyer day after thinning and transplant
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Above pic-super sad critical jack, like 5 days after transplant tried transplanting with fresh root organic 707, gave it a light feed and Light foliar last night, any ideas?? Plants had problems since it popped
    Edit - first 2 pics pineapple chunk
    Second 2 pics black destroyer
    Last pics critical jack

(€};-]
    Boom4200 winter grow journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Boom4200-winter-grow-journal.1433732/

• Like Like x 5
  4. @Boomboom4200, my thread could do with a bit of activity pretty slow ...could I thin mine out (bout 3 weeks flower) there pretty bushy plants plenty of leaves, I thinned before it went in flower but it could with it again...am no expert on this stuff but I think mine are showing signs of phos def maybe your CJ looks like it has a phos def?...but your PC an BD look really good

Follow my continuous outdoor grow https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1354770/

• Like Like x 3
  5. yeah, pretty slow round these parts too, its all good though. The main thing I'm going for with this thread is a diary of sorts, I am always referring back to it for information about things, mainly timelines,ie when I last fed\waterd, which product I used for my last ipm etc., works out good, and having pics to look at for growth reference and progression is just a bonus

I don't know about thinning out 3 weeks into flower. I want to say that I have heard just recently about someone lolly popping a few weeks into flower,
    I have never done it that far in, ask around Loki, or gold grower prolly know a lot more than I , and may have direct knowledge of such practices

Thanks for the compliments on the girls.
    As soon as the last 2 Skywalker's are done I will be flowering off the PC and BD,and hopefully the critical jack,
    Can't figure out what's wrong with this plant, usually a ph'd flush and a very light feed always fixes everything for me, deficiencies, toxicities etc, this plant just won't turn around. Been giving me a hard time since I popped it. I'll give it a couple few more weeks then just toss it,

Gonna get the canopies as big and flat as I can before I flip,

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  6. Yes you can still think (lollipop) plants up until the strecth is pretty much finished. I like to lollipop right when I put them into flower day 1-3 of a 12/12 light schedule. Then again about the middle or end of week 3 I will do 1 more heavy defoliation. Sometimes I'll wait until week 4 depends how long the strecth lasts. The first lollipopping I do i remove everything but the top 3 nodes on every branch. It is kinda scary at first but now it doesn't bother me. Right after a heavy defoliation the plants look bare. After a week or so you can't even tell it was defoliated at all. Hear is a pic from a previous run after the first lollipopping[​IMG] I can't find my last harvest but this is from a while ago. I could have still removed a bit more of the lower stuff.
    I'm serious don't worry I was worried first few times I've done it. It improves your harvest so much. Eliminates all the lower fluffy buds that are a pia to trim.[​IMG] This is another tech I just learned about. I have to figure out the timing better though. Instead of removing full leafs just cut them in half. It opens the plant right up and allows plenty of light in.[​IMG]That pic is what I'm currently flowering. You can't even tell it cut leafs in half cause I did it to early imo.

Your plants are all looking good boom

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  7. Hey G, thanks , I'm doing my best to keep all the autos stress free and trying to keep all the photos manageable , I really need to start thinking about flowering these photos before they get to big, and I don't really have the space to give the autos their own spot and the photos their own spot,
    And I don't wanna just throw everything together and 12/12 it,
    I will just keep cutting back these photos until all the autos are done and then flower, I sooo need another 5x5x shit even a 3x3 would work ,
    Thanks for swinging thru

(€};-]
    Boom4200 winter grow journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Boom4200-winter-grow-journal.1433732/

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Hey @Robbieboy123
    These autos are perty cool,
    I like the 2 distinct pheno types, the tall stretchy one is nice, I just tied down the main cola after like 2 weeks and raised up the light , permit stretch, then brought the light back down when she started flowering

Not the biggest autos, but mephisto genetics made me a big fan
    Thanks for stopping by

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. I've got 1 sour liver up. Roots just getting into nutrients. 3 more popping now. Boom your garden looks good hope to fill mine with livers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Haven't started a thread yet. But have a MH&HPS 400W dimable and a advanced led 125 W extreme flower they called it then. Running 5 gallon bucket DWC GH nutrients 3 part clay pepples round grodans 1 in rapid rooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Ahh yeah nice plants buddy, you're into the real fun now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2