Boom4200 winter spring SUMMER grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Boomboom4200, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Did you get in on the 3 bear OG?? Hopefully I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Got in yesterday,
    I love me a good og strain,
    This one should be fun

• Like Like x 3
  3. I think these comparative grows are the best

• Like Like x 2
  4. Got my CBD critical mass in 2 week of vegetation will have a room full when the 3 bears get here. How much loss will I take growing the auto's at 12/12???

5. full room of the vault seeds.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That’s awesome
    I just popped a skywalker from a comparative, and I just got the 3 bears package in the mail,
    I was gonna put it in a 15 gallon, but ended up putting it in a 7 gallon on top of lava rock, gonna try a sip again, a real one though, not that ghetto shiz I had last time.
    I was only able to plant one 3 bears, got a tent full of herbs and veggies going for the winter so not much room, mabey I’ll start a new journal

7. Skywalker is the one above ground, gotta do some arrangement and cleaning, but the 3 bears is in the 7 gallon next to the skywalker, I’m scared of bugs and fungus gnats with the new sip, hence all the sticky traps,
    Also have mosquito bits sprinkled everywhere [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Her boom tell me your thoughts. I have 2 CBD critical mass plants about 3 weeks of vegetation. I wanna run a couple these 3 bears OG should I buds these CBD plants or just veg them till 3 bears are done. Which would be vegetation for a long time which I can clone the hell out of them. What to do run auto's at 12/12 with the other 2 bud?? Tell me your thoughts

9. I usually do something like that, if you have the room and the patience, veg them until the autos are done, in the mean time, train the photos, clone the photos, then flower the photos when the autos are finished

• Like Like x 1
  10. So I'm taking your advice gonna clone and train the hell out of these photos till auto's are done. That will veg these photos about 90 days should make for some fat assed buds I hope plus bunches of little clones.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hey boom I put scrog screens over the photos to veg till 3 bears finish just keep ticking and topping may have to install. 2nd screen towards the end yeah think?? Put first screen at 9 inches have room to install a second if needed. First scrog I'm trying. May need help buddy.

12. Absolutely, if I could have done anything differently with my last grow , it would be that I would have tucked a month into flower, I think I stopped at like 2 weeks, sound like a good plan

So I planted a 3 bears og along with a handful of cover crop seeds, everything is popped but I can’t tell it apart yet, I’ll get some shots up when I see her

• Like Like x 3
  13. Of course, however I’m able to help,
    Not much of an authority on the scrogs as that last one was the first I ever did, I will never grow a photo without one though, extremely happy with that turn out, enough herb to rock well into next summer

• Like Like x 2
  14. Yeah I'm gonna be vegging these photos for a while there 3 weeks now so if 75 days on 3 bears that'll be round I'm showing 10/02/2017 as week 1 that will be vegging these CBD critical mass plants probably 100 days they'll be crazy big tree bark size. Which will make for huge buds.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Great idea,
    That’s what I ended up doing with the jack herer,
    Started with like 4 plants , but they just got way to big, stuck in there with the jack and she rewarded me awesome
    Here are the 3 bears and a skywalker (all vault gear)
    Water only soil , 2 -7 gallon and a 15 gallon, cover crop is going crazy, got a bunch of basil and peppers in the 15 gallon, but will keep cutting them back as the 3bog grows up
    Sips are doing great, worms seem happy
    Temp and humidity both really good
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. seems the Mars Pro II did great work,haha:weed:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hi Sara
    Yes, seems the mars pro is a real work horse, plants really like the spectrum everyone is

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'm glad to hear that,haha,i love your growing room,so many different plants...
    i can bring beer,we can have party at your growing room,beer and vegetable...haha:RoorRip::gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2