Boom4200 winter spring SUMMER grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Boomboom4200, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Maybe you need a trimming machine haha

• Like Like x 1
  2. Meh, not weighed, or even dried yet, but It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought, flower to leaf ratio was on my side also

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. My local hydro shop rents out a trimmer. The thing is a beast. Not sure what the price is to rent but, After this first real harvest, I may inquire or look into purchasing a bowl trimmer.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep, same here, this was not to bad, I probably got maybe 8 or 9 ounces, not weighed yet , i get kinda crazy with the trimming though,
    It's funny, I only smoke maybe once or twice a month, I don't sell it, I got a buddy who is sick, I mainly just gift it to him and his wife, but I still get crazy detailed with the trimming.
    Been looking at the 6" bowl trimmers, anybody use one? I see the videos on YouTube but those can sometimes be missed leading

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ha!
    I have a couple neighbors who puff,
    They don't know I grow,everyone thinks I do side jobs ( construction) for a guy and he tips me in jars of weed, I hook my neighbors up a couple times a year , around Christmas
    It makes me happy when ya hand someone a sack o weed and they are just floored by the quality and so grateful, I go to festies and walk by the stage and just start lighting fat joints and passing them around, before ya know it the whole crowd is enjoying my herb

• Like Like x 4
  6. So it's been a while, final weight on the jack herer 12.6 ounces of nice big fatty nugs, 2.2 oz of fairly hard , not so big nuggets, 2.8 oz of decent popcorn
    And one of those big ziplock freezer bags crammed with soft, really small popcorn and trim
    So ima go ahead and say just over a pound ,
    I'm gonna go ahead and shut it all down until late fall,
    Everyone who participated in this journal, many thanks,
    Enjoy the rest of the summer
    Boom

• Like Like x 5
  7. Enjoy the rest of yours too. I was hoping to harvest this week or next. There wasn't much more visible growth for a few days last week, then boom, a bunch more pistils. They have been flowering for 9 wks. One is supposedly 7-9wks and the other 8-9. Thought maybe they would be close but oh well. I've been waiting months. At this point, what's a couple more weeks? It just means more weight in the end. Trichs are mostly cloudy with just a little amber, so I know they've got more time. I just anxious since its my first grow.
    Congrats on your harvest. It was a great journal. And since Jack Herer is my favorite strain, I hope you come back and give a smoke report after curing a bit. Peace

• Like Like x 3
  8. Congrats Boom, Nice harvest, hope you enjoy it!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Looks like since I haven't been around you're getting damn good job with the scrog I gotta do it next run. Just keep it tucked under correct??

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah, the final weights surprised the shit outta me,
    Tuck tuck tuck
    In shut down for the rest of the summer, the jack herer after a few week cure is piney, spicey, and sweet, with definitely lemon on the exhale, smooth as smooth can be,
    Got a guerrilla style pineapple chunk that is just starting to flower one of the most healthiest plants I've ever seen for an outdoor

• Like Like x 1
  11. I just put 3 CBD critical mass seedlings in hydro today get shit rolling again got my scrog setup made gonna give it a try. Thanks boom it's been fun following you dude.

12. Hey now, just catching fall fever ,
    Been shut down for a minute, tired of battling the heat,
    Stash is getting low, popped a pineapple chunk and a skywalker auto,
    Will start a new thread/ journal in a few weeks when stuff starts getting pretty

• Like Like x 4
  13. just now flipping my plants to flower

14. That’s great bud,
    I sometimes regretted being shut down,
    But it’s a nice feeling setting up clean, got like 50 gallons of bad ass organic that I made up in the spring , been cooking all summer, can’t wait.
    And it looks like I’m just in time for another comparative grow from the vault

• Like Like x 2
  15. Welcome back.. Have a link to the comparative?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hell getting that much a harvest you dont have to grow year round

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey shot, nah. It’s not up yet, jacks ready to post the link in the last comparison thread, livers I think it was
    Edit- when it goes live the link to the new link should be posted here

The Vault’s Sour Livers Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...n-association-with-Mephisto-Genetics.1443272/

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah, it was pretty cool run for a single plant

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thanks. Wasn't sure if I missed it.