Boom4200 winter spring SUMMER grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Boomboom4200, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Damn. Those buds do look insane. Growth on my buds has kind of stalled. Not sure if it's the humidity or some other factor. Could be that maybe they have slow growth at times and explosions of growth at others. My first grow so I have nothing to judge by. I do know that I should have about 6 wks left so hopefully, they pack it on.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey shot
    I thought mine stalled at one point too, but they were just gaining girth, wide and fatness.
    It's kinda tough too because we see them everyday .
    What I have been doing is taking a photo every 3 days from the same exact spot with the same exact camera exposure.
    When the grow is finished I plan to post those photos in chronological order,
    These things are getting really hard, I run my ac 24 /7 now just to keep the humidity down during lights off, and the heat down during lights on
    I'm really considering throwing a 1000 w hps in for the next run, I feel I can get my weight way up

Vote boom 2017
    Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. This heat And humidity here in ma sucks. I've got one plant outdoors that is covered in wpm. It's one of my largest too. Gotta clean her today. Just cut down my autoflower that I had outside and lost a few wet grams to bud rot. These humid days suck. In my grow room, I've got the humidity in check for now. It's about 52%. But, if we get a day of rain, it takes 2 days to get out of the 70s . Thats with 2 dehumidifiers and an a/c in the barn.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #405 Boomboom4200, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Yep and they're talking another 5 day heat wave, ur in mass? Lucky
    I'm just to the south of you, gonna be coming up for clones and seeds soon hopefully
    , I'm gonna have to bust out the dehumidifier on this next run for sure
    That sucks about the bud Rot and pm, hopefully you don't lose too much yield and you get it all in check

Vote boom 2017

5. Yeah a few more weeks like this and then it'll start cooling down. I haven't watered any of the outdoor plants but may have to in a couple days if we don't get any rain. The outdoor plants were just a bonus for me but have started to become a chore. Thought I would just be throwing my extra plants in the ground and have a nice harvest come mid October. That's how it started but I see a pest and have to take care of it.then they seem to get too tall for my liking so I supercrop to force more tops and shorten it. Then mildew. Now I'm thinking of how are these branches gonna support bud weight. Thought the indoor grow would be the pain in the ass. But other than high humidity here and there, it's pretty much on auto pilot. Water it every other watering with nutes and let it go. Do you have experience with deficiencies? I'm having a slight issue with my tangie. I've got a couple clones off of her and if, we can meet up when you travel up, I'd gladly give you one.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hell yeah, I'm kinda waiting for some shops to start opening , I don't really know anyone in mass , but travel from where I'm at to southwest ma a lot for wirk

Vote boom 2017

• Like Like x 2
  7. As far as deficiencies, I'm not really the guy, unless they are super obvious, I am always mis diagnosing my own plants and then back pedaling to fix new problems I created

Vote boom 2017

• Like Like x 4

8. Posted these on the organic soil thread and got a couple responses to what they are
    Figure I'd post em in my thread also so I remember what they look like if I have to reference them
    Folks are saying good mites, any bug folks round here?
    The soil is a homemade organic soil that's been cooking in bins in the yard
    Peat
    Ewc
    Perlite
    Amendments
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Pretty fast moving, super small, reddish brown, teardrop shape, and numerous

Booms summer scrog series:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. He's growing that plant under mars blurple lol... idk man that plant looks more impressive than any plant I've seen under a platinum o_O to each their own haha I'm to broke to personally spend more than 50 cents a watt on lights right now. Then blackdog? Man if I had that type of money I'd probably build my own light haha.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 3
  10. Little update, been flushing for 9 days, will be a full 14 days by the time I chop it
    I'd say 12 /15 % amber, flushing nicely, ppm out matches Ppm in

Ridiculously sticky, trim jail is gonna suck, plucked a nugget bout a week ago, retains smell well thus far, looks really nice close up

Gonna put the babies in 1 gallon then 3 gallon , then 15 gallon homemade organic mix,
    Gave em some recharge and great white tonight with a bit of coconut, they were just watered so they are droopy[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah, love to try a platinum,
    Isn't the platinum there blurple?

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's a very nice light but that is definitely blurple , that just means a combination of blue red white, maybe pink,
    Those platinum's have a great spectrum though
    I would like to take a look at the actual numbers on the spectrum compared to Mars Hydro and compared to Black dog,
    What is the smallest light that platinum sells

• Like Like x 2
  13. , seems the industry is heading in the direction of white light, full spectrum COB, and of course the quantum boards,
    Some folks on YouTube are developing and running some really impressive gear.
    Next light I get, be it cob or quantum, diy or preassembled , will be the white full spectrum,

• Like Like x 4
  14. Trim jail, ugh, I am soooo buying a bowl trimmer for the next round , was up till 3 am trimming, then up for work at 5, running on frucking fumes, still got hours left, product is fire though[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  15. Sad to see her go, ready to get the babies in the flower tent and pop more beans [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6

16. What up @Boomboom4200 . Platinum LEDs (P-Series and the XML2-Series) all use a 12 band spectrum of light, which include everything from UVA to IR. Each narrow band diode has a specific nm range where is focuses the most intensity, but also has bleed-over 20 to 30nm on each side of the wavelength. Our P-Series lights offer a full spectrum of light because of the 12 bands and their proximity to one another with the bleed-over effect. The XML2 series also includes 10w XML2 white LEDs which are great for seed and clone development when used alone and as supplemental light during the veg and bloom cycles.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awesome info to have, glad ya swung thru