Boom4200 winter spring SUMMER grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Boomboom4200, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Running a 600w hps. The scrog frame is roughly 32"x60. Wishing I planned better. Next run, I'll have an additional light. The outer edges aren't getting as much light as they should. That's one plant in the pic. Here's my other. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks nice, I am gonna throw either a 1000 w in my 5x5 or get another 600 and have 2 600's over a 5x5 area for this coming winter, the summer heat is pretty bad where I'm at so I can't even attempt it
    Also thinking bout them cob set ups, or quantum boards that are all the rave right now
    Mars hydro is coming out with a cob rig next month,
    I'm actually in a competition to get one as a tester, they'd throw a light my way , I'd keep an honest , detailed journal - type deal

Boom4200 winter spring grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm thinking of maybe a 4 cob setup in a line or qb myself since my area is long and narrow. I'm pretty handy, so I may do a diy. Yeah summer temps here are a hitch, but pretty much not having any more issues with the heat. Just humidity. Seems like every time it rains, it takes a couple days to get back down to 50. Keeping those fans going 24/7 to keep the airflow blowing across the buds. Don't want any rot.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, I was thinking of a timber diy, hlg has quantum kits for under a dollar a watt, what I will more than likely do is build a cob quantum combo this winter When I have some time, source all top bin gear, drivers , and such, I gotta do a little more research and find out the best place to buy the boards

• Like Like x 2
  5. Baby girls getting ready to fly
    Pineapple chunk
    [​IMG]
    And Delhi friend
    [​IMG]
    I know it's nothing exciting, but it all keeps a smile on my face
    These plants are in my homemade L.O.S.
    They will be going into 15 gallon smart pots sitting on top of individual perlite s.i.p's
    And flowered under 1100 true watts of mars hydro led in a 5x5, mabey some top dresses as needed, not looking to go all in with the complicated side of organic just yet,
    #k.i.s.s kinda grow

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hi @ Boomboom4200,

We have been testing the HLG boards and so far they have proven to be a good product. Robin at HLG is a good guy and will help you out if you have specific needs.

Have a good day,
    Dan

• Like Like x 1
  7. Royalty up in my spot
    I really am like an undecided voter when it comes to all the new gear.

I have researched and done enough homework to know that @TimberGrowLights are at the absolute top of my list when it comes time.

I am running older blurple mars tech.
    Not knocking it, they grow top quality plants.
    But after watching growmau5, the round table, talking with PLC, and a few others, the white lights are where it's at , and where it's headed
    And I will buy in when I can.
    The numbers don't lie. Those like your company , and others on the cutting edge of this light movement that choose total transparency with their gear and their numbers got my vote ..... ALL........DAY........LONG
    Really glad you stopped by

• Like Like x 1
  8. Update shots of the babies
    Pineapple chunk
    [​IMG]
    Delhi friend
    [​IMG].
    And the runt that was planted in the place of the rqs special kush#1, this is dr krippling mind can'trol
    [​IMG]
    Getting there , they are digging the organic soil so far

9. Maybe win a light, and get to test it out
    Maybe you just vote for the pic you like most

Vote boom 2017
    Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mind if I stick around? What size scrog are you using?

Come check out my grow
    Kush's man cave

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hell yeah, it's been pretty dead around here I can use the company that's a single plant 5 x 5 Scrog under 1100 W spread between three lights
    This scrog is made of PVC and has 4 inch squares made out of nylon string

Vote boom 2017

• Like Like x 4
  12. Looks good I want to do a scrog in my new room but I think it will be a little much lol

Come check out my grow
    Kush's man cave

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm all for scrogs now, this is my first one, even tho I had to veg a little more, the consistency of the nugget size makes it well worth it

Vote boom 2017

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I'm highly considering doing a scrog my next grow after seeing that damn scrog you got going on... but also mainly to keep everything uniform as I'm having an issue doing that.. mainly because I veg'd without the tent next grow I'd like to have me a nice full even canopy.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 2
  15. This is by far the fullest single plant canopy I have ever had, I am gonna throw 3 plants in the scrog for the next run, maybe cut down on veg time a bit,
    I really like the idea of the consistency of the flowers with this style grow, and not having cages, and strings from the ceiling holding up everything

Vote boom 2017

• Like Like x 1
  16. My first grow was scrog 1 plant 2x3 300w led panel and a couple cfls. Got 4 ounces of 2 month veg. I was really happy with it but the trimming I didn't like lol.

Come check out my grow
    Kush's man cave

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Jack herer is better and better, how many days she left?
    The babies are beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks Sara,
    Scope says a couple weeks , I have already lightened up the feeds and will start the flush on Saturday
    She's looking and smelling insane

Vote boom 2017

• Like Like x 2