Boom4200 winter spring SUMMER grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Boomboom4200, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Is anyone knowledgeable about how I could go about running a 3 prong plug onto these formerly hard wired fixtures
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I have a bunch of these all different sizes, and a bunch of new bulbs, any direction is much appreciated

(€};-]
    Boom4200 winter grow journal

Boom4200 winter spring grow journal

2. Lights on, resin production and smell are happening fast, very nice stAcking also[​IMG]
    Few days ago, I really can't see the growth, as I see the plant almost daily[​IMG]

(€};-]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Snapped a few shots when the lights went out this morning, the mammoth p is starting to show, tricombs are blasting in and she is fattening up nicely, still have over a month or so to go,
    Pineapple chunk is above ground, as is the Delhi friend,
    The rqs special Kush hasn't popped yet,
    I am hoping to do a quick 5/6 week veg on these 3 and flower them off as soon as the jack herer is done, then I think I'm gonna run some blue dream and green crack, next
    Jack herer ( sorry bout the dark shots)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Pineapple chunk [​IMG]
    Delhi friend [​IMG]

(€};-]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ugh, this is ridiculous, and kind of out of character for me,
    But I forgot what breeder the critical jack cane from, it's either a critical jack, or a critical jack , it could be a dinafem, could be a delicious, , could actually be a jack herer, and not critical at all,
    I am usually meticulous with my notes, but just wrote " jack" everywhere, I think it's on around 5+ weeks so there is plenty of time, but the screwup on my part has the potential to mess up the flush, I got some but I have to find my best judgment and start using a scope

(€};-]

• Like Like x 1
  5. #366 Boomboom4200, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017

Haven't done an update or photo drop in a minute , so.....[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Mars proII 320
    Mars 300 ( 1st gen 3 fan)
    MarsII 400
    Jack herer
    5x5
    1100 true mars watts, 44w per square foot
    5 weeks today in since I flipped to 12/12
    Age old organic samples + cal mag
    Mammoth p
    Roots 707
    7 gallons fabric pot
    First go at the scrog
    Girls are getting frosty frosty, big pronounced Tri combs for her age
    Stupid sticky
    Piney, way deep diesel fumes, smells oily if that makes sense, its more than likelygonna be a very pretty flower , structure is really impressive
    [​IMG]
    She is fading out just a tad quicker than I'd like, but it's ok, taste of a p deficiency a couple few weeks ago, turning into a super heavy feeder, she is drinking almost 2 gallons of water/ feed every 24 hours and she is bone dry.
    Threw a shallow perlite filled sip under her to help with retaining moisture ,

Pretty happy camper thus far
    Always expecting the bottom to drop out though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Oh My God, so impressed!

• Like Like x 1
  7. And the rqs special kush never even popped
    Everything else popped right on up
    The pineapple chunk is ok, and the Delhi friend is cool , both coming along ok
    Pineapple chunk
    [​IMG]
    Delhi friend
    [​IMG]
    Organic homemade soil

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. That's a shame the royal queen seed didn't pop... ironically it was the opposite for me my seeds I bought (shark widow) didn't germ but my freebie rqs sq#1 did germ started out as an incredibly small plant at the edge of the solo cup I almost missed it. I love the strain though wish I could get a special queen the size of the monsters you have going haha... them terribly awful mars lights seem to be doing you horribly my friend...
    "Sarcasm"

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah, I'm pretty excited about the Delhi friend and the pineapple chunk,
    But I was really looking forward to the rqs gear
    I popped a dr krippling mind cant'rol in the place of the rqs that didn't pop.
    The rqs was a freebie, might get more
    Yeah, I gotta say, the light combo is killing it in my 5x5, I could prolly use a couple more 300's in the corners.
    I'm at 44w per sq foot right now , but would love to bring it into the 60's for bloom
    Might be buying some cob set ups in the next few months, or maybe a cob and a couple of those quantum boards
    I gotta watch a couple grows with the quantum boards before I drop any more $

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thank you Sara, that's very kind
    That's all mars hydro lights in there
    1100 true watts worth

• Like Like x 1
  11. Maybe rqs special kush fell asleep, when she weak up she will popped out lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Im glad i seen this i was thinking they would be done sooner but nope. Mine are 50 days old n just budding were my dirt plant is a week younger n further along

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wow , almost forgot about the livers,
    Where u at paddack
    Mine went 77 days, I know some folks in the comparative went around 12 weeks,
    There were a few different phenos

14. Thanks shot,
    I made some mistakes along the way, I should have tucked for like 2 more weeks, I stopped 1/2 way thru stretch, and although they are mostly decent sized flowers, I am shooting for more consistent sizes on the upcoming round

15. Hey, at least you tucked. A lot of so called scrogs just have the plant growing through the screen. I tucked mine till the stretch stopped but wanted to veg another 3-4 wks. This is one half.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

16. See, that's what I'm talking bout, that's a lovely Scrog, really uniform flowers and such