Books

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IDFKH024, Mar 22, 2015.

1. So I was thinking about growing & I know a little bit about growing but enough to actually start and I really would like to knpw how to start. Now I know that certain strains do better in certains conditons & some even do wonderful in almost any conditions. So can someone please help me.

2. Are you asking for growing books? Just find some PDF's on Google of some growing books, that's how I learned about growing even though I've only helped out a friend/coworker with a harvest once. They still tell you everything you need to know though.

Btw try browsing the growing section here.

L8r m8/blade/whatever the fuck kinda lingo we use on here.

3. I was thinking about doing that but I've heard and read that some pdf files miss some content of the book.

4. I didn't buy a book until well after I learned how to grow using free internet research.

Problem is, you could write an encyclopedia with all the knowledge out there, nevermind the misinformation you have to sift through. It worked out better for me to find my niche first, then buy a book that specializes in the growing style that I found to be the most compatible with my lifestyle.

I did however, waste a shitload of money buying hydro equipment before learning that I just don't feel like checking ph/ppms every fucking day. Rather expand my grow and add more wattage to meet my needs than chase some grams per watt metric, trying to max out a shitty light in a small box to impress nobody in particular.

5. I mean I treat the internet just like school if you know what I mean. I was thinking on growing outdoors instead pf inside.