Book as J paper.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by pantlessdrummer, Jun 12, 2009.

1. So i found an old library book in my room that i never checked out, or even opened, i didnt know i had it and as i opened it i noticed that the paper could be used to roll!

yea i know that everyone might have a book like this but its 3214 pages! thats a lot of wrap for free ha

so yes toking tool hha:smoking:

2. buy some papers man, jeez.

3. make sure theres no ink on the paper you smoke :D

4. dude not worth smoking ink or bleach...just go buy 36 easy wides for a dollar...or like a gross of buglers for 10 bucks...

5. easy there bud, i found the book i wasnt scavenging for it ha i have 2 bongs and a bub it was just something that fell into my lap so why wouldnt you use it since its free? come on be smart about it ha

6. You only want to use paper without ink on it buddy.

7. no, no and no.
    its going to taste awful, lots of chemicals, you can get rolling paper anywhere and cheap.
    and please, when you buy it, remember its for tobacco.

8. be smart about it?
    lmao, why on earth would you use book paper to roll a J?
    i really cant imagine it working very well.

the smoke could be a lot more harmful/toxic than other papers,
    and also theres no sticky

9. burn it,,, iv used bible book paper

10. see that i can see some point in,
    using bible paper has some comedy value to it :smoking:

not just a random library book

11. yeee i have used bible paper too lol. burning jays in the name of jesus

12. As an antitheist it would be pretty cool, but then again I'd rather just use regular rolling papers, I'm not THAT cheap, and tbh the weed is so expensive I think it deserves just a little respect.

13. Oh the irony.

14. ^ hahah. Why the hell would you want to smoke an old dusty page of a book with ink on it that may or may not have trace amounts of harmful shit in it?

15. im not gonna be one of those douch guys that yells at all of you for ragging on what he got... you guys make sense ha and i now realize ill just burn the book with all the other ones from school haha

ill stick with my bongs and bub thanks guys ha sorry about being an iresponsible stoner ill make sure to think it through before i post after i toke, get excited about finding somthing then sharing it at the world haha

16. Dude... ur atleast 18 right ;)
    Go to a headshop and buy some papers my local shop has a huge jar full of 99cent paper books

17. How the hell would you even roll a joint out of normal paper?

That's a shitty idea.

18. ha yea im 18 man, i already got pieces and stuff i just thought i could do it with the book ha but i gotta keep toking before i leave for the Army... its gonna be a loooong dry spell ya dig?

19. DO NOT smoke that, it wont burn right or stick together at all. Just buy some ROLLING papers

20. I can say that i've done that as well.