Book About Economics From Mises - Free

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Stewba, May 14, 2011.

1. #21 Marianas, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    you call it an agenda other people call it facts. that is the difference.

when a professor writes a textbook, his goal is to sell it and make money. when somebody gives out a book for free, his goal is to push his agenda on the reader.

2. Oh noes I'm so scared. Everyone has an agenda. Perhaps the guy who gives his book out for free has a purer one.

3. To gain his ideology from the way he perceive in the world. Each bit of bit can bring whole picture together, and perhaps looking in from the outside of the box. To per say, if a person always commit to support the gov, while calling other ideology conspiracy or bias then s/he is fanboyism of the system. Nothing more. Fanboyism are disease to the society.

Nothing is bias. It can be opinion, facts, philosophy, politics, etc. Writer's goal is to use your mind to analysis his ideology, storyarc, characters, puzzles, and many of subjects. If you don't care, then don't read it. Stop wasting your time bashing on their opinions with your illogical fallacies.

4. #24 Stewba, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    For fuckin' serious G

I had a high-ass thought the other day, it's totally fitting here:

We just use our noodly feeler appendages (senses) to get all of our information. We slime all over everything, and sometimes we actually figure shit out.

5. [​IMG]

Damn I forgot... Leftist theories are fact whereas everyone else's theories are just that, theory. How silly of me, please do forgive me... :rolleyes:

The facts that we do know is that our dollar is shit, we have no genuine savings or investment in this country, our jobs have been shifted overseas, we've had nothing but financial bubble after financial bubble, wealth has been concentrated into the hands of a few with close ties to government/The Fed, and we have an unsustainable amount of debt to go around.

Now damnit, everyone, get out there and spend some money to "stimulate" the economy...government printed us up a fresh batch!!

But, by the time it reaches you all though inflation will have already set in. (Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone but the way our system works is those that get the "new money" first benefit the most).

6. A good way to judge economic theories is by the accuracy of the prediction they make.
    you cant know exactly what is going to happen in the future...theres a reason why prices are the best economic indicators...

austrian economics has been spot on predicting the business cycle... austrian economist observed the financial bubble and predicted the crash wayy before the crisis..

on the other hand, things have not gone the way economic planners wanted...

7. the exchange rate of the dollar vs other major currencies has not changed a lot and inflation has been close to nonexistent for the past 2 years and is up by like .4% this month because of higher energy prices.

maybe YOU have no savings, investments, or a job, but then you look up a 2 year chart for any major stock indices and all you see is investors making money.

and lets be honest, if your job got stolen by some uneducated cambodian in some random sweatshop in the jungle, then that job is probably the least of your problems in life.

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. This video seems appropriate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqU-AZh-wqU]YouTube - Hayek on Keynes[/ame]

10. Now it's obvious you're a troll.

:wave:

11. yes, it's shocking because you dont really know what inflation really means. inflation means increased price levels and is not related to money supply.

ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/cpi/cpiai.txt

calculate inflation by finding the %change between beginning and ending period values for any price index.

12. because i learned econ from people with credentials instead of from youtube videos of ron paul?

13. Learning economics from people who believe in an economic theory that essentially amounts to giving Government all the power it could ever want. Right bro, there's no one credentialed out there who are questioning Keynesian economics. Nope, no one. Are you delusional, or just trolling/lying.

14. You're not going to sway anyone with that shit. Come back when you actually have something of substance to show us Paultards.

15. :eek::hello:

16. How is inflation not related to the supply of money? I will seriously hear you out here. I already have an opinion, but I'm willing to at least hear yours.

17. [​IMG]

18. Lol wut? Who is that lol?