Boob Size!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RMJL, Mar 16, 2003.

?

Men...what do you dig...Women...what are you????

1. Men: Do you prefer Cup size A?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Men: Do you prefer Cup size B?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Men: Do you prefer Cup size C?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Men: Do you prefer Cup size D?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Men: Do you prefer Cup size Larger then them all???

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. Women:Are you Cup size A?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Women:Are you Cup size B?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Women:Are you Cup size C?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Women:Are you Cup size D?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Women:Are you Cup size Larger then them all???

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Why does size matter????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hehehe, yes they are awesome! i'm a really nice c. i did have some problems after surgery. i was bleeding internaly and they had to rush me back into surg. i didn't really know what was goin on i was so doped up. but i would do it all over again. in a hearbeat. i just love em. i can finally go out and i don't have to wear a bra. ha! luv it!! i think i'm throwin all my bras out!!! free like the wind[​IMG]

2. im a 10b..justa handful..

ps my personality shits all over my tits...which isnt hard i guess...lol..

3. it's all about personality and character. but my boobies are nice tho lol!

4. i voted it dont matter.... ive had a girlfriend that had a set on her that could damn near knock me over if she got swingen and a friend of mine (friend with bennifets) that was pretty flat chested.... i guess it all boils down to this for me

hunny if u can work it then work it till ya worn out... all i ask is that u shake that ass cause u know thats what gets me goen ;-D.... ass man all the way.....

woops.... keep droping that damn lighter. hey babe can u get that for me....... /:-o daaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

5. yeah ladies ....i like em big .....but dont realy care ....nice mieum sized c's work just fine...altho i had a girlfriend onece apon a time who was as flat as they come ....and it was her personality ...not her tits that made us split....

i couldnot ever see myself rejecting a girl becose of the size of her tits...

6. there is no way you can show us before after (no nudity needed) ?..

I wonder ..

7. im an ass man 2, i walked around school askin everyone if they were an ass man or a breast man, ass defantly won,,,,,, but u do havta give it up for da boobys 2

8. let me ponder about that one for awhile, odds are no. lol. but ya never know.......................................

9. what a tease.....

10. hehehehehehehe

11. i'll show ya mine.... :D

oh' wait thats already been done... :p

12. I LOVE HUGE SAGGY TITS, 44DD,THE ONLY WAY TO GO.!

13. ...mmm...nice...especially when they've been out in the sun and when 'lifted' expose a mass of untanned, lardy flesh underneath....not!

14. IT ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT MATTER. But, one that is the all-around best size: 36C :D

15. I like em fuckin big

16. #96 joe Biggs, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
    haha, 4 year bump ftw.:D.
    nice ph(x)milk...

on a side note Ds are preferable.

17. Cs do just fine, but im not against Ds..

18. LOL, resurrection of the dead thread.

19. Good Answer!