Boob Size!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RMJL, Mar 16, 2003.

?

Men...what do you dig...Women...what are you????

1. Men: Do you prefer Cup size A?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Men: Do you prefer Cup size B?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Men: Do you prefer Cup size C?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Men: Do you prefer Cup size D?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Men: Do you prefer Cup size Larger then them all???

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. Women:Are you Cup size A?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Women:Are you Cup size B?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Women:Are you Cup size C?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Women:Are you Cup size D?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Women:Are you Cup size Larger then them all???

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Why does size matter????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. It really depends on the person, but I like small and firm. While looks is very important, I too am into perosnality, I have found a lot of hot girls are stuck up, or assholes, who feel superior. Of course, not all hot girls are like that, just some that I know.

2. Im a low to mid c man my self..... big handfull...... though my ex gf had a perky set of d's to die for........ :( i miss her......

but anyway, they're all nice, just depends in how they're presented ;)

3. so what your sayin is you got goods and lookin?

4. nopes.....that would be weird.......its a preferance though....

wait... i think.....

* Turns head to the side like a confused dog*

hmmmmmm...lost now...

5. I like my girls with a little bit of thickness.....a nice round ass and mid size+ chest....a petit but curvacious girl makes me salivate.

6. you confused me after I confused you, so now I dunno..im confused

7. I chose D. Probably just being greedy. any size is good as long as her's are bigger than mine! lol

it really doesn't matter tho.

a woman could barely fill A's and still be hot if she's got the rest.

a pretty face (smile particularly) and nice character go alot further than anything on a womans bod.

8. LOL............I saw this post and it intrigued me and let me say, I wasn't disappointed in the least bit. Let's see......my boobs happen to be a perky 34c so I'm happy. They aren't so huge they get in the way when running and I still have cleavage to wear the skimpy shirts I do when I go out clubbing. So basically, I'm happy with what I have!!!!! LOL

And my personal opinion, I don't think it matters to me what breast size a woman has as long as they don't sag to the floor. For some reason, that just isn't a turn on for me. But I do have some traumatizing memories of really huge boobs almost suffocating me so now I'm just at a loss for words!!!!!

9. Ahh boobs. Cs all the way. I deffinitely go by the "anything more than a handful is a waste" philosophy. I've got big hands though. B might be ok, depending on the girl. Anything much more than a C just doesn't do it for me. Oh and the ass is just as important.

10. clarification : i like modest size boobs and don't have a set of my own thankfully.......

now we should not be confused about being confused, right?

11. hmmm... i just got medium sized tities.... 36B, almost into a C... hope they get bigger.. my boy friend likes big boobs.....

12. I like boobs.

size doesn't really matter to me as long as they are in proportion with the girl's body.

Also, the nipple placement/size/shape is key.

P.S. cute little shirts are HOT (notice the capitals)

13. I Love this place more and more....

Anyway - for me, personally, something a bit between a b and a c. I don't like those huge breasts at all. Like some other guys said as well, a firm, tight little ass, and a nice handfull at the top - shit, now i'm horny...

14. I think personality is more important than Boob size.:)

15. deffinitly, but they're still awsome to look at........

16. good point, but I try not to get caught up in it.:)

17. Personality affects others view of you, if you have a yucky personality and the biggest boobs in the world, it doesnt really matter :/
    I dont personally like to look, or touch them, but as long as my man likes em, im happy. Overly huge breasts though i think are not attractive. *crinkles nose*

18. there's a bridge near my cousins' house. and underneath it it says:

"Anything is beautiful when you love it."

It's so true.

Now let's take that quote and apply it to boobs.

If you love whoever your with your gonna be liek "Man! her boobs are perfect!"

19. Most definitely...personality is more important than all of it as far as I'm concerned...but this poll isn't about personality...it's about boobs. :)

Hey, did we ever mention anything about personality in the penis thread???? Hmmm....

20. I think smaller breasts are a lot more attractive then larger breasts. There's just that "forbidden fruit" quality that surrounds a woman with smaller breasts. It's very sexy.