boo for being dopesick

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Nov 28, 2005.

1. welp, i wokeup this morning like "fuck, i'm gonna get sick today" and i was a lil sick but mostly tired then the sick went away n i was just tired, and then i got home from work n went to hop n bed n shit started cracklackin, my whole body is acheing n my head is poundin, hopefully this shit dont get too bad cuz that'd suck.... i only did it for like 3 days in a row and then on the 3rd day my friends were like "u know your gonna be sick as fuck tomorrow if its your last day doin it today" n i thought it wasnt gonna happen but here i am rocked like a hurricane

up with the hope, down with the dope

2. It's all good, you'll be fine in the end. Seen it a dozen times. You'll be fine in the end. Some people learn a lesson from this and chill with the H. Some buy another bag and self-medicate their sickness, and the cycle goes on.

3. fuck buyin another bag man, all thats gonna do is put it off another day n make it worse, i'd rather just deal with it bein not so bad for a day or 2

4. whats what you get for fuckin with that shit, just dont go buy another bag

5. Exactly.

6. rough well i hoep u feel better try nto to do it so much

7. Well.....What in the hell are you guys talking about!!!!!!!!!

Getting sick off smoking cannabis.... I don't think so.

8. he did heroin man

9. only dope worth shooting, is nixon, whatever shit happens man, were the 3 days worth it?