Bonza seeds scam

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Winston555, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Take care when ordering from this lot , they dont give a damm if you receive your parcel and neither will they try and find our where is the parcel , even if you use the tracking option , 70 days and nothing !!! , no refund option

2. Kind of feeling the same. Purchased some a few days ago, paid with BTC and error message came back on the page about my order. Have logged 2 tickets with them and every time I send an email to admin@bonzaseeds.com it bounces. And of course they have my BTC payment... no responses at all ...

3. Report to whatever would be like BBB. Also leave comments on site and more then here to spread the word. This site actually saved me from ordering from a scam site. Idr name of it but it popped up had a lot of food Reviews. Months later when I go to order everyone was either getting duds and or wasn’t receiving order with no replies to emails.

4. What country u wanna buy from ?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. @smokeout69 have u tried seedsman?! I got. Bitcoin today so I can get 25% off if I order thru them. Do u know anyother sites that give discounts with bitcoin? Imma check attitude (where I ordered last time)

6. Realise this thread is old but please don't trust Bonza seeds with your money.
    I am not here to whinge but to warn all.I have just had a very similar experience as Winston.
    Buyer beware!!

7. In Australia bonza have being my only successful seed bank. But I ordered Barneys farm pineapple chunk cuz they were listed as quick delivery. Ten days later I got them in the mail. Last week I ordered all sorts of strains. They should be here any day now I hope. My friend used bonza in the past and I grew a few of his seeds with great success.

8. Bonza seeds are not Australian.
    Bonza seeds can,t be trusted.
    Bonza have terrible customer support.
    Bonza will do their best to deceive you.
    Please Aussie Buyers beware

• Like Like x 1
  9. They were caught selling bogus Bodhi seeds a few years ago.

• Like Like x 1