Bonza seedbank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Berzerker420, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Anyone ever use these guys?

2. Never even heard of it. Why not use a more reputable place?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Got one that sells singles and takes a cc?

4. Ive never ordered from any, have you checked the vault?

5. I'm not sure. I was going to try searching the forums for the term "Bonza", but my search function appears to be broken. Maybe you should see if yours is working.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I ordered 4days ago checked out as guest.they have taken my money but no conformation email.i have tried to contact but no luck yet

7. just to be clear, they are a scam. if you do get your order, it's just brickweed seed.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Seem pretty legit to me. Gone to them 2 times. All seeds sprouted. Genetics seemed fair. All autos where autos and all female seeds turned out female.

9. #9 thezephyr, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    People who order regular seeds get a lot of females and even some autoflowering plants when they grow them out. Check out the old really long bonza thread on gc, a lot of people who ordered genetics they were familiar with said the plants they got from bonza didn't resemble those strains.

People have ordered bodhi seeds and gotten autoflowers. bonza have been caught selling double the listed stock of a rare strain. 2 members on another forum bought out the remaining stock of a rare strain, and they sold the full amount of seeds to both people. Logically, it's impossible that all the seeds they sold were genuine if they sold double what they had in stock.

they never include the original packaging. they ship multiple strains from different companies packed together in cardboard containers. none of that is explained away easily. I've corresponded with some breeders asking about official retailers and one company specifically told me not to use bonza or seed supreme, and that the genetics were fake. personally I couldn't risk buying from them.

If people are getting only autoflowers and fems, that sounds like bagseed from mass production/ cartel brickweed. feminized seeds are seeds that come from herm pollen, either s1 (self cross/ self pollination from herm due to stress) or f1 fem (female plant x stress herm female pollen). those are the kind of seeds that would be found in bud from an illegal commercial volume grow: self pollinated stress herms, self pollinated genetic herms, and females cross pollinated by hermaphrodites.

don't get me wrong, it is possible to get some nice plants with unknown seeds. it can be useful to grow bagseed when you need females, and commercial grows could have interesting genetics too. most illegal commercial bud for export is local varieties crossed to ruderalis autoflower, so there might be something really interesting if you're into autoflowers.

they're defnitely lying about their genetics though. they're eithe selling generic seeds, or it's just brickweed seed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. I have a small order pending...their Inet chat works well and anytime you use it..it gets sent to customer service...Followup is excellent...now to see if I get my seeds

11. I'm no expert, just saying my experiences. I know I've grown an ultimate purple that was an ultimate purple, a white widow that was a white widow and several other strains that have repeated their traits on multiple seed grows. Do they fuck up?sure. Do you get your beans? Sure do. I have no idea how they run their business, but everything I've received was as stated and worked.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Makes me warm and tingly all over...:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. that's definitely good to know, I'm glad those came out.
    I',m sure they're selling generic substitutes though for some of the brands they offer. I know for sure they don't have anything from the real seed co. or bodhi.

• Like Like x 1
  14. At least partially untrue...I received a few seeds in original breeder's packs, and a few in repackaged Bonza packaging..took about 2 weeks to USA..Nicely done stealth but a PIA to get the seeds out...Their instructions blow. We shall see as sprouted and planted a couple.. The freebies came in the packs and the Fems I ordered were repacked. The seeds look a bit too fresh (as in not fully developed, but I am certainly no expert!).
    As seeds become harder to find and more expensive...things will become even worse I fear. As a result, I placed only a few seeds with a few seed banks...some in the UK and some in the US. Hope this helps someone on the fence...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I just ordered from these guys, i have high hopes...

16. Good luck and plz us keep us posted...When they arrive, just be careful opening that Bonza repack..I presume they are ordering in bulk and repack both to provide stealth (doesn't make sense since the orig packs w/ the freebees were in the same pkg...) It is good to have personal experience so as not to rely on hearsay! When you hear enough bad stuff, where there be smoke there usually will be fire..(not the good fire either.LOL)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well lets hope that all the bad shit out here is just people talking shit. Since they are the only ones i can find selling singles and taking ccs

18. Also watch out for noobs posting shit ...could be plants from parties with other interests at heart..

19. dude

sorry if you don't like what I have to say,
    I have no interests but to make sure that people get the genuine genetics they need for their medical problems, and to prevent the contamination of the gene pool. the information there about bonza's shipping policy (without original packaging) is taken directly from their website faq. it states that for stealth reasons, they remove everything from the packaging and ship it in a cardboard container with labeled compartments. it's definitely interesting that your shipping methods differed from what they list as policy.

Seems likely to me that not everyone has the same experience ordering from this website. I'm glad to hear you got some seeds in genuine packaging. but is it really a good sign that all the different fems were without original packaging, and all similarly immature?

Like I said, at this point I feel I can be quite sure that some of the genetics/brands they carry are switched out for generic fems. don't be spreading bad information just because you don't like what I have to say. I wouldn't have posted anything if I wasn't sure about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. He is just mad he wasted money after refusing to listen

• Like Like x 1