Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bonsai weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xtcking, Feb 14, 2012.

1. if you dont know what it is. google bonsai. and what do you guys think about doing that with a weed plant?

think it would still smell up your house if its still just tiny?

2. ive always wondered this i'm interested to hear what some actual growers think

3. haha be sweet if you could harvest like 2gs off it every once in a while haha

4. exactly. just a small little personal use plant, keep it on a window, oh man that'd be sweet

5. i really want to try this! even if there is no harvest off it.... turn it purple... be the best damn bonsai try anyones ever seen! haha

6. im pretty sure u can veg it for a very short period of time to keep the size and yield down...not sure, but pretty sure...one small plant doesnt smell too bad....i always have 2 personal plants, i usually kill them before i can smoke em cuz im so busy but its a hobby/habit to try to grow some personal use bud :)

also theres nothing better than smoking something you grew urself

7. People bonsai mothers for clones dont know how well it would work for flowering though

mums

8. i dont even care if it yields, i just want something for my window lol. its more about the size and smell that i care about

9. it would smell up your room like fresh plant but not the whole house would be my guess

10. im also only thinking like... under a foot tall ish

11. if the bonsai mom plant isnt under constant light dont plan on it being small lol

12. It's incredibly stressful on the plant, and if you flowered it I would think the buds would be of proportion to the plant, probably stress it even more.

13. just the ceiling light and a little bit on sun from my windows.