Bonsai Plant Pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by llama, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Well this plant has had a long, hard life, I grew it for about 2 months in some really awful soil, then started to flower it(its a female) then it grew into my lights and got itself toasted beyond regognigion, so I did a total replant into some new soil, and put it back on 24 hour light to re-veg it, then just tonight I trimmed off the leaves that were over 75% dead (all of the mature leaves).

Now im left with this interesting little bonsai lookin tree, it has some good new growth already, so im hopefull that it will have a good recovery.:cool:

At least i know its a female now... so ill veg it good and long if it survives and make her a big bitch.

Attached Files:

2. Hahaha, sorry dude.. but you gotta start over.. veg like 3 more plants and you might come out with 1-3 female plants. By the way, research for about 2 weeks before you go jumping the gun and making more mistakes. Much love, good luck

3. psh he could def get that plant to grow big again, just make sure to keep it healthy, people chop there plants like that and the plant returns, its a resiliant plant, ive had quite of few probs on my first grow and didnt think i would have anything but she turned out and came back.

4. yeah i think this thing will grow fine... ill grow some more eventually with all ive learned, but this one will grow I think... It already is :)

Plus its got a hell of a stem for that many leaves :)

5. Ive been researching for months now...ive been on this forum for a while;)

6. i think kclemm missed the idea of what you are doing.

i think that plant looks good, should stage a full recovery barring any more setbacks (death by light)

7. Ok heres an update on this poor little guy...

It is doing EXTREMELY well!!!

I think it has been 2 or three weeks, and this thing has made a crazy comeback. Its growing so much its hard to keep it under control...:hello:

Its just in straight miracle grow organic soil, and miracle grow nutes occasionally.

I think ill just veg for another week or so then start flowering.

Attached Files:

8. nice recover..show those sheep whats up

9. heh. im happy to see your bonsai pull threw, mine died :( o well we live and learn right. congrats tho llama.

10. hey, i know i'm super late in replying to this thread. But in case anyone reads this.... that insane spurt of growth is quite common among many plants. I grow many types of plants, and i've had quite a few experiences in which Pruning (which is basically what he did) causes this to happen. So if anyone else ever has this problem, def worth trying!