Bonobos Monkeys

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buddha_Man, May 7, 2011.

1. If you are a believer in evolution, or even alien gene manipulation, you have to believe that we came from bonobos monkeys.

They look so similar to humans and they are the only other primate that has recreational sex AND has sex in the missionary position.

[​IMG]

2. Interesting.

3. I learned in my psychology class that they are the closest thing to humans, or vice versa.

Something like 90% accuracy. Crazy shit.

4. dolphins have recreational sex.

humans did not evolve from apes, they share a common ancestor.

orangutans and humans share 98% of the genetic code.

ye, i know errrething. :)

5. bonobos are cool as fuck. in one of my classes a few years ago we watched this documentary on them and it was cool as hell. they were doing tests to see their social skills, and they had some food under this big rock or something. A guy stood by to observe. so the bonobo tried for like 30 seconds to move the rock, but it was too heavy. so then he turns around and grabs the guy's hand and leads him to the rock, and together they move the rock and get the food. i'm pretty sure the bonobo also gave the guy some of the food.

6. Sounds like you know a lot about monkey sex.

7. lol. this msg is too short

8. We share much of the same genetic code as a banana too.

9. naw i meant total genes/DNA

10. Total genes/DNA we're about 75% identical to a banana.

11. Fuckin' Bananas, how do they work?!

12. #12 Sunn, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
  13. THREAD JACK

any of you open your bananas like monkeys?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJV56WUDng]YouTube - How To Peel A Banana Like A Monkey[/ame]

14. Humans don't open bananas like monkeys because we don't want to get our hands on the banana mush. By pulling the stem your hands stay clean and dry never have to wash your hands. Monkeys don't care about clean hands.

15. ya but some people have to use their teeth to open it the human way.

ive done to monkey way a bunch of times and it is pretty easy, you can also bite the dark part and spit it, that way you dont have to use your hands like you said. right?

16. I dunno I'm strong enough to just quickly snap the stem off, so I'll just keep it oldschool. Old habits die hard eh?

17. yahh truth is mine are usually broke before i even go to peel them. hahah

18. Bonobos have a matriarchal society (women rule). They also have a really high percentage of homosexuality or bi-sexuality. They use sex as a social tool, everything from giving comfort to displaying domination.

I like bananas in Cheerios. Yummo.

19. do the gay ones do it in the butt? and lez's lick bonobo vag?

20. I'd hit it.