Bonnaroo?

Discussion in 'General' started by beastdude, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Anybody ever been to Bonnaroo? How hard is it to bring in herbs and herb accessories in? Are the cops cool there?

2. do the rentacops care? is it chill to blaze while watching a band or at night time at your tent or whatever? Also, are there lots of tight hippies there haha?

3. (hey scooby do you have AIM?) there are literally vendors?! holy crap so there are people with bud there? i need some details man! Have you ever gone backstage or is it even possible? Also, if i need a parent to go with me, even though i am 18 of course, any ideas on how to blow them off or make them not go etc?

4. ok i just PMd you

5. I heard it was super chillin in years past. basically a huge drug festival with music bonus. Some of my friends who are regulars every year told me somthing about MTV taking over bonaroo and gaying it up. I hope that's not true, it'd be a terrible thing to happen.

6. sorry but their is no way of taking your parents and not have some sort of drug doing going on.

7. bonaroo is one of the most policied festivals you can go to. go to any other festival and the tickets will be cheaper and there will be less cops. plus their lineup this year isnt that great, i would like to see oysterhead but i dont think 180$ is worth it.